- Lisa Sherman - Home Stager, Interior Redesign & Decorating - Salem Oregon
- Interior Aura
- Contact Lisa Sherman - Home Stager, Interior Redesign & Decorating - Salem Oregon (Interior Aura)
- Cell Phone
- (503) 932-3579
- PO Box 428, Salem, OR, 97392
- Interior Aura offers home staging, redesign & decorating to clients in Salem Oregon and its surrounding communities. Certified professional creating beautiful designs and spaces with budget in mind.
Lisa Sherman, owner of Interior Aura, offers services to Salem Oregon, the Mid-Willamette Valley, Portland and its surrounding communities. Our team looks forward to working with you to create, illuminate and rejuvenate your spaces.
The atmosphere and harmony of a home can be dramatically changed by using sound design principles of function, balance, proportion and scale. Interior Aura offers an array of services that will address all of your decorating and home improvement needs. Lisa combines her passion for design, color, coordinating, space planning and working with people to provide affordable quality services that will transform your home!
Lisa is a certified Home Stager and Redesign Specialist. She belongs to the Interior Redesign Directory (IRD) and is co-founder of the Mid Valley Professional Stagers in Salem Oregon. Visit additional blog posts on the MVPS blog at www.midvalleystagers.blogspot.com. Lisa was also a certified member of the former Society of Decorating Professionals (the SDP) and the educational webinar coordinator for the association. You can also connect with Lisa at www.facebook.com/lisamsherman or follow her at www.twitter.com.liscreative. In August of 2007, at the SDP Annual Conference in Chicago, Interior Aura was honored to be selected as one of 5 International Staging Semi-Finalists.
STAGING Vacant Before & After Photos:
MODEL & TOUR HOME Photos:
REDESIGN Before & After Photos:
Interior Aura can be your "secret" weapon that sets your interior spaces apart from the rest with services catered to YOUR needs!
Interior Aura offers the following services:
- Real Estate Staging - Homeowners and real estate professionals both benefit from home and real estate staging services. Preparing and staging the home for sale will result in capturing buyer interest, less time on the market and a sale for top dollar!
- Model & Tour Home Merchandising
- Interior Redesign - In less than a day, an interior redesign will showcase your home by creatively arranging your existing furnishings, treasurers and memories... creating an interior space that will give your home a renewed sense of comfort and beauty.
- Design/Color Consultation - If you're having difficulty choosing paint color for your home or if you have trouble making selections and the tough decisions involved in a remodel, a color or design consultation will result in the perfect choices!
- Baby Boomer & Senior Transition Services - Let us help with downsizing, moving and all of the logistics involved in the process of a transition to start your new life.
- Organizing & Decluttering
- Faux Painting
- Holiday & Seasonal Decorating
- Personal Shopping
- Pre-Construction Space Planning
- So much more!
"I just wanted to thank you for coming out and let you know how much it helped! We're now getting things figured out and we are well on our way to project completion. Your input was extremely valuable and greatly appreciated!" Shawn Walker
"We were thoroughly impressed with Lisa's professional transformation and expertise. Our friends and family were amazed! Lisa was able to take advantage of our living spaces and make it meet its true potential while staying functional and giving it a modern look. She made some very simple changes that refreshed and renewed an area completely forgotten and overlooked in our home. We will remember this in the future to take advantage of Lisa's expert skills. It is so refreshing and uplifting to have a new look take place in our living environment every so often. Lisa was great to work with and we are lucky to have found her for our project!" Dick & Carol Smith, Scio
"Lisa did an amazing job with color, designing the spaces, purchasing furnishings and decorating a tour home that we were preparing for the local Home Builder's Association Tour of Homes. In fact it was so good that it SOLD before the Tour of Homes even took place!" Jed Harnar, Pacific Construction
"My family room now looks complete... it is SO beautiful! I would have never thought of arranging the furniture the way Lisa did. The room looks so much larger, its warm and cozy and still has the same amount of furniture!" Connie Ledbetter