Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Geist Reservoir homes for sale in NE Indianapolis, Geist, Carmel, Fishers, Fortville and McCordsville Indiana. 317-874-7041 Search thousands of Geist area real estate listings on HomesAroundGeist.com
· More than 7 years experience as a full-time licensed real estate sales associate
· Thorough understanding of all aspects of real estate, including: residential, office, retail, warehouse, land and investment properties
· Deep understanding of current market conditions and property valuation process
· In-depth knowledge of prospecting and marketing
· Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
RE/MAX Legends Group
October 2010 - Current
Licensed real estate agent in the state of Indiana, currently working for RE/MAX Legends Group in North Indianapolis. With a primary focus on working with residential home buyers in locating homes to purchase and working with sellers in listing, marking and selling their homes.
Buyers: Work with clients to find the best home in the greater Indianapolis metro area to fit their needs.
Sellers: I list homes in the NE Indianapolis area including: Geist Reservoir, Fishers, Carmel, Fortville and McCordsville area.
Property specialties: Single family homes, condos, townhouses, waterfront homes and lots.
March 2005 - September 2010
· Responsible for obtaining new clients through prospecting, networking and marketing
· Establish and maintain client agency relationships with buyers and sellers
· Conduct all necessary market research and provide market data for clients
· Responsible for property searches, selection and tours
· Responsible for marketing strategy and implementation, including: delivering listing brochures to prospects, marketing property information via the internet, MLS, newspaper, networking groups and coordinating street signage
· Assist in negotiations with buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords
· Assist clients in preparing purchase agreements, letter of intents, and all related documents in purchasing, leasing and closing real estate transactions
· Build strong, trusting client relationships with multiple buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords
TSI - Technology Services Interactive
August 2000 - March 2005
· Owner/operator of an on-site computer repair and networking company providing on-site computer services for small businesses
· Taking multiple daily service calls, providing trouble shooting, repair and sales services
· Handle day-to-day operations of running an office/business, including: invoicing, accounting reconciliations and account receivables
· Responsible for both hiring and managing salespersons and service technicians
RHI Consulting - Pomeroy Computer Resources
March 1997 - August 2000
· Provided on-site desktop support and computer repair services to large companies in Des Moines, including: Principal Financial Group, Mercy Hospital and the city of Des Moines
United States Marine Corps
December 1992 - July 1996
· Field radio operator for an artillery unit and infantry unit
· Battalion legal clerk
· Duty stations in both Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii and Okinawa, Japan
Awards: Certificate of Commendation, Good Conduct Medal, Navy Achievement Medal, National Defense Medal, Overseas Deployment Ribbon(2nd award) and Rifle Expert Badge (4th award)
United States Marine Corps - 1992-1996
Field radio operator course
Des Moines Area Community College - 1997-1998
Various business and Information Technology-related courses
Microsoft Certification course - 1999-2000
Microsoft Certified Professional
Iowa Realtor's Association School of Real Estate - 2004
Introductory Real Estate Professional course
Geist Reservoir homes for sale in NE Indianapolis, Geist, Carmel, Fishers, Fortville and McCordsville Indiana. 317-874-7041 Search thousands of Geist area real estate listings on the Homes Around Geist website. Contact Josh McNair Geist area and Indianapolis area real estate agent with RE/MAX Legends Group www.HomesAroundGeist.com representing both buyers and sellers. McCordsville, Fishers, Castelton, Indianapolis, Fortville, Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana, IN, Admirals Bay, Admirals Pointe, Admirals Sound, Back Bay, Bridgewater, Canal Place, Feather Bay, Feather Cove I, Feather Cove II, Feather Cove III, Fox Hollow at Geist, Intracoastal at Geist, Masthead, Springs of Cambridge, Shorewalk, Watercolors, Windermere
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.