Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Broker/Owner of Great Falls Realty. Residential, Commercial, Farm & Ranch, Water & Minerals, Business Consulting.
More about Kelly Parks
I believe that word of mouth is the best form of advertising. I have listed and sold some premier ranches exceeding 4000 acres, commercial properties and many, many, many wonderful homes in Great Falls and Cascade County. I am very fond of Historic buildings and I believe that recycling old buildings is good for our environment and creates local jobs, which helps our economy.
Each transaction no matter how big or small is unique and requires the utmost care, consideration and attention to detail.
Education: Education, Awards, and Experience:
1. Master of Science - Business Administration & Real Estate
2. Received prestigious Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges award.
3. Land Title Institute certificate.
4. Business start up and turn around consultant since 1994.
5. Property developer/investor since 1989.
6. Lecturer for colleges on topics of business and entrepreneurship since 1994.
7. Accredited Buyer's Representative ABR® - Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council - National Association of Realtors
8. Co-Author: Kelly Parks, Broker of Great Falls Realty selected by Aspatore Books as co-author in new authoritative book: Real Estate Leadership Strategies Leading Realtors on Listing Properties, Negotiating Price and Terms, and Helping Clients Achieve Their Goals ISBN: 1596226056
I volunteer for Meals On Wheels, delivering food baskets to the home-bound.
I am a member of the Arbor Day Foundation.
I am a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
I am a member of the Parent Teachers Association.
Areas of Expertise
Professional Experience: As second generation Realtor and a Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Full time agent, my strengths are:
1- Knowledge Montana farm and ranch property and business methods and models, historic properties and residential homes.
2- Knowledge of the details, paperwork and negotiations involved in transactions.
3- Ability to negotiate transactions in the best interest of my clients.
4- Multi million dollar second generation broker.
5- I love my job and I am very good at what I do.
1) Dear Great Falls Realty, I would like to commend one of your realtors KELLY PARKS, whom helped my mother and I up and beyond what I would expect from a realtor. We moved here from Seattle, and the months previous Kelly sent me, well countless listings everyday. We actually bought our house while still residing in Seattle, in other words bought it sight unseen. Kelly however was extremely helpful sending me pictures of whatever part of the house I asked for. By the time we arrived she even had our furniture in the house and placed in the correct rooms, which I can't even express what a savior she was being that my mother is quite elderly. Sincerely, CLARA & JUDY SILVER
2) Kelly: Thank you so much for working with us and guiding us in the purchase of our new home here in Great Falls. We just wanted to write to tell you how pleased we remain with your service and to let you know that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone contemplating any kind of real estate deal. Your honesty and integrity were invaluable throughout the process and you were literally there for us at every step of what had to be a difficult series of transactions. We are certainly very appreciative and wish you the best of everything in your endeavors. David & Priscilla Farrel
3) Thanks very much. We are highly impressed with Kelly Parks, and will be using her as our buyers agent once we finally get to Great Falls. We are trying to be patient as our house in Milwaukee is having few showings and we are worried that it will not sell. But Ms. Parks has had very good advice on the situation, and I am very encouraged. K. McGuire
4) I have worked with Kelly for years. She has helped me purchase and resell several properties. I know I can rely on her advise to buy or not to buy. She tells me what she thinks and even though I don't necessarily want to hear it, I appreciate her honestly and being upfront with me. She is always fast to get me information and one of the most persistant and best negotiators I have met. M. Stephens
I want to say THANKS A MILLION for all your hard effort in finding me the house to fit my needs here in Great Falls. We looked and looked and you stayed patient enough with me and we found it. Thanks for all your input and just being an all around great realtor. I will highly recommend you to anybody looking to buy or sell and whenever I do decide to sell, I'll be calling you back. Thanks again for everything!
Justin Smith, USAF
6) Kelly was wonderful as far as being our realtor and helping us find a suitable home in an area that we wanted our children to attend a good school with a nice family environment. We are military and a year ago, we moved here from Spain. We were brand new to the Great Falls area and Kelly not only helped us with buying a home but she served as a great resource for home improvements, school/church info, and places of interests for our family. I would highly recommend her and her business for anyone/family that is relocating to Great Falls. She has been a part of the Great Falls community for years and became a trusted sponsor for us as we worked hard to get settled in our new home. We love Great Falls and the Fox farm area for our children! Thank you so much, Kelly!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.