- Kristyn Grewell Edmond, OK Homes Oklahoma Relocation Services
- CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green Edmond, OK
- Brand Affiliation
- Century 21 Real Estate
- Contact Kristyn Grewell Edmond, OK Homes Oklahoma Relocation Services (CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green Edmond, OK)
- Office Phone
- (405) 359-7400
- Cell Phone
- (405) 615-2796
- (405) 359-7499
- Facebook.com/edmondrealtor, 1220 S. Santa Fe, Edmond, OK, 73003
- As an active REALTOR with CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green, I specialize in Residential Real Estate for Buyers, Sellers, and Investors in & around Edmond and Oklahoma City.
Meet Edmond REALTOR, Kristyn Grewell:
I'm a Realtor with CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green in Edmond Oklahoma. If you found me here on Active Rain you probably already know that most of my time is spent showing and marketing homes all over Edmond and NW Oklahoma City. I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I truly love what I do. Here are a few other things you might not already know about me;
- I'm a member of the National Association of REALTORS, the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS, and the Edmond Board of REALTORS
- I have earned several designations including; Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), ePRO, and CARTUS Network Associate
- I am proud to have been recognized with several awards including; OKC Broker Council Rising Star 2006, Quality Service Producer 2008 & 2009, OKC Broker Council Multi Million Dollar Producer 2009, and OKC Broker Council Top 21 Agent 2009
- I am a member of the Leadership OAR class of 2011
- When I'm not out selling homes, I have a passion for treasure hunting at area estate sales and thrift stores. I love to turn found objects into something new. I even have a booth at Broadway Antique Mall in downtown Edmond where I sell many of my finds.
- I am a runner. One of my goals for 2011 is to complete the half marathon this spring in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.
- I write a blog about real estate and things happening in and around Edmond. You can check it out here on Active Rain or at blog.sellametrohome.com.
- I am married and have two busy teenage daughters. We have lived in Edmond for over 14 years. My oldest is a senior at Edmond North High School. She will be attending UCO in the fall. My youngest is in 8th grade at Central Middle School. I try to hang out them whenever I can!
You can follow my business antics, learn about new listings and my open houses on Facebook.
Specializing in Real Estate in Edmond and NW Oklahoma City
I specialize in residential real estate and relocation, working with both buyers and sellers in Edmond and NW OKC.
- Working with Oklahoma Home Buyers, I have earned the ABR designation. ABR means Accredited Buyer Representative. As a buyer representative I provide complete service throughout the purchase of your home from needs analysis, home search, negotiation of offers, inspections, and closing. Click here to learn more.
- Working with Oklahoma Home Sellers, to ensure your property is presented in the best possible light from the beginning, I provide my clients a complimentary staging consultation, professional photography, and virtual tours on each listing. Click here to learn more.
Why You Should Relocate to Edmond, Oklahoma
My family has lived in Edmond for over 14 years. This is where we have worked, played, and raised our children. In Edmond we enjoy everything you would expect in a suburban community. A stellar school system (Edmond Public Schools), plenty of choices for recreation, shopping, farmer's markets, social clubs, and more. Over the years my daughters have participated in soccer, softball, dance, tennis, cheer, chess, and countless other activities all without leaving Edmond.
Oklahoma City is a short twenty minute drive away. Once there we can enjoy the trails at Lake Hefner, a night out in Bricktown, a Thunder game, a play at the Civic Center, museums, festivals, or even rowing on the Oklahoma River. The opportunities are positively endless!
Given the opportunity, I would not change a thing. Edmond is a great place to call home. To learn more about making Edmond, Oklahoma your next home, give me a call at the CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green office 405-359-7400. Just ask for Kristyn!
Learn more about Edmond Oklahoma and Edmond Neighborhoods