- Kristal Reid - Zebulon, GA
- Coldwell Banker Bullard Realty
- Brand Affiliation
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- Contact Kristal Reid - Zebulon, GA (Coldwell Banker Bullard Realty)
- Office Phone
- (770) 567-3241 x 16
- Cell Phone
- (770) 584-0516
- Alt. Phone
- (770) 567-3482
- (770) 567-3211
- Zebulon, Georgia Real Estate Agent, Land and Home sales. Full-time agent, representing buyers and sellers in Pike, Lamar, Upson, & Spalding Counties. Certified HUD Specialist.
I have lived in this area all my life. I was born and raised in Upson County and moved to Pike County 12 years ago. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. I love my job and I love the people I work with. I have truly been blessed.
I am very down-to-earth and prefer to work with others that are. I am not uptight, but I do like for the job to be done right the first time around. I have always loved working with and meeting new people and always strive to do my best and give the best service possible. Pike County is a wonderful place to be. I love everything about it.
Areas of Expertise
I am a Certified HUD Specialist, and I am a Certifed Buyer's Advisor. I specialize in the resale of residential property and new construction homes.
If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you are caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving into a larger home or downsizing now that the children are grown and live elsewhere. Maybe you are moving across the country or just across the street. The decision you are about to make is critical. You are about to place the marketing of your most valuable asset in someone's hands. You need to be comfortable with that choice. Remember my business is built around three principles:
- A PROVEN PLAN TO SELL YOUR HOME
- PRODUCING PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
COMMITMENTS TO MY HOME SELLERS
- There are agents that sit around hoping someone else will sell their listing. They are called passive agents. I am an active agent that will take the needed actions to sell your home. Some agents will tell you anything just to get your listing. This only hurts you because they have no plan in place once you've signed the contract. I will always tell you the facts. I have the plan to market your home effectively. I work for you and not the purchaser.
- I will conduct an extensive interview with you to determine all issues from the amount of money you desire to receive at closing, the reasons for selling your home, and the time frame within which you need to move.
- I will then review your home providing professional help on simple things that you can do to improve the resale value of your home.
- I will conduct research on similar homes in your area as to their value and their selling price. We will determine the differences in your home and the comparables. We will then agree on a listing price using all the above factors and others you may have.
- Your home will be on the Multiple Listing Service within 48 hours and I will take pictures for MLS that present your home in the most appealing way. My description will be equally attractive.
BUYING A HOME can be one of the most significant investments that you'll ever make. Not only are you choosing your home, and the place in which you will raise your family, but you are also investing a large portion of your assets. My knowledge of the local area can make your buying process a pleasurable one and one in which you'll get much value from in the years to come. Please read my commitments to My Home Purchasers below.
COMMITMENTS TO MY HOME BUYERS
- First, I will first conduct an interview with you to determine your needs and values. This BENEFITS you in that it ensures that I understand what properties will fit your needs so that we can avoid wasting time on properties that don't meet your criteria.
- Next, I will produce a refined list of properties that meet your criteria. I will then arrange a visit to tour these properties. This BENEFITS you in that, while the Internet is great in getting a taste of what's available, nothing beats being there.
- Furthermore, I will review new listings daily to see if they match your criteria notifying you of and providing information on those that do. The BENEFIT to you is this keeps you informed of the latest properties on the market.
- I will provide information on schools using my comprehensive web site, information I have available to me as a Realtor and extensive, personal knowledge of the area. This BENEFITS families with children or those planning a family in helping you to feel comfortable with the schools and their locations.
- I will arrange to have you pre-approved with a mortgage lender if necessary. This BENEFITS in that your offers to the seller will be considered more favorable if they have confidence in your ability to purchase their property.
- I will share with you my professional opinion regarding price based on similar recent sales in the area. I will also give you my professional opinion regarding location, and condition of the property being considered. This BENEFITS you in that my opinion is detached and less emotional.
- Once I have negotiated a purchase agreement for you and the seller agrees to the agreement I will help you select a home inspector. After the inspection I will review the report with you to determine if any negotiation is needed with the seller regarding any recommended repairs. This BENEFITS you by providing you with accurate information on the full condition of the property before money changes hands.
- Prior to signing all the closing documents I will review them for accuracy and determine if all conditions of the purchase agreement have been met. This BENEFITS you in that it prevents any last minute surprises and will ensure a smooth closing.
- You will receive all these services FREE OF CHARGE. I ask only one thing from you to receive all these services: Your commitment to work with me as your exclusive buyers agent.
- MOST importantly I represent you, the purchaser, and your best interests are always my number one concern. I have no relationship with the seller and therefore I can focus exclusively on YOUR INTERESTS.
- Finally, I want your 100% satisfaction and want your home buying with me to be an experience that you remember fondly such that you will refer me to your family and friends.
I will never be able to tell you how much I appreciate everything you have done for me! You really went the extra mile. Your moral support meant as much, if not more, than your real estate abilities. - Kenya Smith, Thomaston, GA
Kristal Reid was an excellent real estate agent. She was always on top of our account and helped us in every way possible. We lived far away from the property we were selling and many times could not meet various service people at the house. She would always volunteer to meet whoever; all in the effort of helping us sell the house. I can not say enough good things about her persona, her attitude and her work ethic. She was always about what was the best for us. She truly represented us with her best foot forward. We are extremely grateful to her and would recommend her highly to anyone. - Jeff & Debi Rogers, Grantville, GA
From the initial placing of the yard sign through the closing Kristal always paid close attention to every detail involving the sale of our home. The marketing of the property to the buying public and the manner in which she kept the listing in the forefront of the real estate agents minds produced excellent results. - Gary and Stacey Adams, Thomaston, Ga.
Kristal Reid was a wonderful real estate agent. Being a first time home buyer, we didn't have a clue where to start, and Kristal always made us feel at ease. She would go out of her way to show us any property at any time no matter how out of the way it was. She made finding a house a fun experience. We can not thank her enough and would recomend her to anyone looking to buy or sell. - Josh and Beth Speelman, Barnesville, GA.