- Lee Alley, Rapid City Area Communities
- Senior Friendly Living, LLC
- Contact Lee Alley, Rapid City Area Communities (Senior Friendly Living, LLC)
- Google Profile
- Find me on Google+
- Office Phone
- (605) 863-0806
- (888) 533-4030
- 550 N. 5th Street, Rapid City, SD, 57701
- Black Hills homes with horse properties, retirement investments, stress-free full-service home sales, downsizing, vacation home investments, green homes, and tax-deferred sales.
Things most people don't know about Lee
- Cell phone is 605.863.0806. Email is LeeAlleyRC@gmail.com
- As a Nationally Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Lee can help you with the special restrictions and opportunities for retirees' who buy or sell a home
- With a Ph.D. in Engineering, years of field research into alternative energy, and as a Nationally Certified Eco-Broker, Lee can help you with low-utility-bills green building and green living inside and out.
- That also covers downsizing and simplifying, lower maintenance costs, less housework, less yard maintenance
- As the only Nationally Certified Senior Advisor(R)/realtor in western South Dakota, Lee's extensive special training can assist retirees and elderly parents with tax-deferral strategies for investing (IRA) retirement funds in Black Hills real estate properties
- Lee's special CSA certification means he can also help Baby Boomers' elderly parents remain in their home ("Aging in Place") and integrate Universal Design codes in to remodeling of the parents' home to make them safer, more comfortable and confident, and live independently.
- On top of all that, Lee is himself a senior (first-year Baby Boomer born in the 1940's), and as such has been personally involved directly in many retirement real estate investments, as well as in second-homes/vacation-retreats, to become long term investments to help fund retirement.
- Lee is a member of the Board of Directors of the largest senior center in western south dakota.
- Lee is recent past President of the Honey Beekeepers club, and founder of The Black Hills Explorers.
If you "like" this
click here. Thank you!
Just in case you are interested...
Every single client who has submitted a review of Lee's service has been extremely positive. Many of the new clients who come to Lee are due to recommendations from his prior clients.
Lee Alley is dedicated to Baby Boomers, and also those people who want to "live green" economically. As the Black Hills' only nationally Certified Senior Advisor and boomers real estate agent, Lee is able to focus on the special ways that the rules of real estate affect Boomers with unique restrictions and also with unique opportunities.
Lee is also the Black Hills' only nationally certified "EcoBroker", specializing in helping home buyers see through the rampant "greenwashing" that has become so prevalent in real estate marketing by builders and even by other agents.
And now I would like to know more about YOU! Please call just to chat about your real estate plans, whether for investment or a new home, whether for this month, next year, or when you retire. It's always exciting to learn the plans and dreams of people going through some transition in life, and the need for a real estate transaction as one part of that overall change. I can help. Call any time.
Thanks! For the GREAT Things My Wonderful Clients Say About Me
It's always a humbling honor for clients to say nice things about us. I cherish the friendships that have grown from among my clients. And I deeply appreciate their very kind compliments. Some of their compliments are posted for me at www.LeeAlleyRealEstate.com
Here is a recent client's comment: "WOW! This looks great! Thank you for all that you are doing. You definitely are a "Man of Marketing." Nancy Clarke, PleasantValleyHome.com
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.
© 2013 ActiveRain Corp. All Rights Reserved