Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Top 10 Reasons To Choose Me As Your Real Estate Agent
10. The Market ~ I know the real estate market in your area and can help you price your home to get the most amount of money in the least amount of time on the market. Price it right and it will sell! I know what's on the market and what your competition will be. Buyers~ I tour the homes on the market three times a week and know what's new, what's hot, and what's not. I can help you find the home of your dreams in a reasonable time frame. Living here in San Diego gives me an advantage to understanding the area, schools, shopping, and neighborhoods.
9. Internet ~ Did you know that 80 - 90% of home buyers are finding their new home searching the internet themselves? What makes me your Top Choice is my incredible websites. I am very internet savvy and will use the internet to our full advantage!
8. Safety ~ all of the buyers brought through your home will be pre-qualified for that particular price range. I will not bring people into your home that I do not trust and who cannot afford it. Please do not open your door to strangers you know nothing about! I have been trained to keep your home, your family, and ourselves safe through the sales process.
7. Appearance ~ I can help stage your home and recommend improvements, updates, zoning and occupancy requirements to help your home stand out from the others on the market. I see many homes everyday and know the turn-ons and turn-offs of my clients and buyers.
6. Knowledge ~ To start I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, with a minor in Marketing. I take advantage of any extra training and classes that I can. Knowledge is power! I know the real estate sales contract and all of the other forms and paperwork inside and out. I will make sure you are protected and follow all of the rules and regulations of Real Estate Law.
5. Referrals ~ I can help recommend Home Inspectors, Contractors, Plumbers, Electricians, Movers, Title, Insurance, Mortgage Brokers and anyone else you may need throughout your real estate experience. With my one stop shopping niche I can help ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish.
4. My Network ~ I spend most of our time with other Real Estate Professionals. Word of mouth is a very powerful tool! We frequently talk about the homes on the market, getting our listings sold, pricing and marketing techniques. We are a team and work together to get our listings sold and our buyers into homes. I surround myself with the strongest and smartest agents, with the dream that I too will be one of the top dogs in the entire San Diego area! Remember my names ~ you will hear great things! J
3. Marketing ~ Thinking outside of the box! Anyone can come and put a sign in your yard but that will not get your house sold! I use as many marketing channels as I can to sell your home fast. Open houses, invitation only wine and cheese parties, agent only tour, internet, newspaper, signs, creative brochures, postcard mailings, and anything new that I can come up with! I am always searching for new ways to market my listings and love suggestions too!
2. Negotiations ~ I work hard for you! If you are the buyer or the seller you need representation. I will negotiate the deal to get you the most for your home and your money. My knowledge and experience are owed to you as your agent therefore I continue to take negotiating classes and continue to read books on the skill of negotiating. My job is to negotiate for you!
1. Personality ~ Confident, Energetic, Smart, Respectful, Outgoing, and Fun! I deal with all kinds of people within any given day so therefore I need to work well with others. I know how to speak and more importantly how to LISTEN! I will make you feel comfortable and will make your Real Estate Experience a positive one!!!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.