Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
I'm a Full Service at Your Service Real Estate Professional. My Area's include All of Corona, Norco, and Riverside, California. If you need assistance in these area's feel free to contact me. I have a
I have lived in my community of Corona all my life. I have been serving the Inland Empire for many years and I love this area. When I'm not working you can find me either playing volleyball, golf, volunteering, snowboarding, or hang-in at the beach depending on the season.
As a Professional I take my profession very serious and I always listen to my clients. I realize buying or selling is a emotional time. Your excited about buying your next or your first home, but at the same time it's a big decision to make. A big commitment. That's where I come in, to help you realize that your making a wise or not so wise decision. I'm here to consult with you on the details. When it comes to selling your home I realize that too is also hard, because for so many reasons. Maybe you raised your children there, maybe it was your first home and you did so much to make it your own, or maybe you just can't afford it anymore, I understand these things. My goal is to make you feel comfortable with your decisions and get what you want. Let me help you in your next big decision as I have with so many other happy clients reach their dreams and goals.
My Personality Style is a Interactor/Supporter according to the D.I.S.C profile.
The D.I.S.C. is a tool which is used to describe behavioral style. It is used to describe a person's behaviors and how each style is seen by others. The D.I.S.C. stands for the four different personality styles.
D- Director I- Interactor S- Supporter C- Thinker
The contribution to an organization is that I'm Optimistic, Enthusiastic, Warm, Loyal, Cooperative, Patient, Consistent, and Steady.
The summary report-Tend to do well in professional and social environments. The ability to talk comfortably with people you've never met is a valuable asset. This ability makes you extremely approachable and building relationship is priority. Personal behavior is very warm and you are known as Interactor/Supporter. You tend to be sociable, optimistic and loyal. You tend to be trusting. You base your decisions on the safety and security of the situation.
Of course that what's my personality profile say's, but if you want to know for yourself, just ask some of my past clients and team members.
My Service Area. 'The Inland Empire of California'
The Inalnd Empire has pleanty to offer especially when it comes to Mexican Food. Miguel's Jr is famous in our area. Anyone who lives here can tell you about them.
The Golf courses are amazing as well. The Retreat, Trilogy, Hidden Valley, Dos Logos and Eagle Glen, just to name a few.
Great shopping areas such as the Crossing, Dos Logos and The Galleria.
My Specialty and Expertise
* Pre-Forclosure-Helping in giving options, explaining the process and directing you to my team of expert's in their field such as our attorney and CPA for their advice if needed, which is always recommended. As a Realtor I do not practice law or claim to know the financial retribution of a foreclosure, I leave that to the professionals in their field. I thus do what I do best and give you information from a real estate view.
* Short Sale-Once you are informed by an attorney, CPA and listen to my advice you decide to sell your home doing a short sale, this is where I do my best. I market your home to get it sold fast so that you don't have every buyer in your city bothering you. I understand that this might not be a good time for you. Your trying to start a new life, and get started as soon as you can.
* Rentals- I also work with renters who are searching for homes. I created a website to help renters search for home's for lease in their own city. Once you find a home or homes your interested in just call us and we will set an appointment for you to view. You will find everything you need on our website from contracts, credit report, tips on getting your application accepted, plus much more. You can visit us at: www.theHomeRentalGuys.com
* Sellers- In Traditional homes sales getting your home sold for the highest possible price the market is selling for is what I enjoy most. I get your home set up to sell for the highest price by staging it. Making your home look its best and making buyers imagine themselves living there. I've sold homes fast using two simple methods, pricing it right and staging it to show at it's best. Of course I have a whole marketing campaign to reach as many buyers as possible and would love to have a chance to show you this.
* Buyers- I'm always happy to work with buyers as well. It's what Realtors really enjoy about this business the most and that is handing the keys to your new home. That's a great feeling. After all the paper work, sign this, sign that ,it really is a joy and satisfaction that I helped you with such a big decision. www.thehomebuyersearch.com
Personal Assistant-Paula Contractor-Dijon Concrete-Gilbert
Lender-Vanessa Escrow-Lisa Windows-Josh
Pest Control- Curtis Home Inspector-Jim Fences-Darren
A brief note from one of my happy clients, they write.
Now that we have settled from the move to our new home, we would like to take the opportunity to drop a quick note to let you know how grateful we are on the fine job you provided in the recent sale and purchase of our house. Selling or buying a house is a very emotional time and your team work fulfilled all our needs. Even when problems arouse we were surprised how smooth you approached them. We are extremely satisfied with your service.
So with that said, we wanted to let you know that should it be the opportunity, we will be more than pleased to pass your name and cards for any future reference anyone might need,
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.