Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Los Angeles Home Staging to Sell, LA Staging Model Homes, Model Home Merchandising, Home Staging New Developments, Home Staging Modern Houses, Home Staging Mid Century Modern, Home Staging Lofts, Mod
LOS ANGELES REAL ESTATE HOME STAGING TO SELL
Staging . Model Homes . Interior Branding
Los Angeles . Orange County . Palm Springs
MODERN MECCA™ is a Dynamic Staging + Design Studio Focusing on Modern and Mid Century Modern Aesthetics and Unique Architectural Real Estate. We are dedicated to market these homes so they get the attention and the new owners they deserve. In the process, we seek to protect Southern California's unique modern architecture and historic character.
Modern Mecca helps visionary clients create value by offering win-win, on-target, compelling marketing solutions and positioning properties in a much more competitive and marketable condition.
Utilizing proven marketing principles combined with highly effective staging techniques, Modern Mecca's work focuses on the specific elements that drive home shoppers emotional and rational buying triggers and their purchase decisions.
With a 100% success rate, we are committed to delivering excellence and take pride in our work and the significant contributions we make to our client's bottom line and to Southern California's rich stock of architectural and historic resources.
Expect stress-free staging, exquisitely tailored interiors, clean lines, and properties that generate traffic, engage buyers and sell fast in any market.
"I love your work!!! Your brand stands out from the rest in my eyes!"
- Matthew Finlason, Stager & TV Personality (The Stagers on HGTV)
When it comes to Real Estate, first impressions are critical. Home sellers need to impress the buyer the moment they walk in the door. That's why successful builders use staged model homes to sell their projects. They have been doing this for decades and understand the importance and the psychology behind a well-designed model home.
With the current housing market in todays economy and with so many homes competing with your property, you need to understand that after a while, they all start looking exactly the same in the eyes of the buyer. What are YOU doing to make YOUR property stand out? Setting the stage is one of the most powerful marketing tools at the seller's disposal - Embrace it!
We work with you, the seller, and do a quick and comprehensive study to assess and determine the target market for each project and design your property accordingly - with the likely home shopper's income, tastes and more importantly, lifestyle in mind. We hand-pick furnishings, accessories and artwork from our exclusive inventory to wow the buyer and knock-the-socks off your competition.
We work with a diverse audience and situations. Our clients come from all walks of life and backgrounds and include some of the largest privately-held residential developers and managers in the nation as well as leading architecture firms in Southern California for environmentally sustainable design practices and spacial architectural planning.
Our work is motivated by the possibility of *real change* and informed by rigorous research. We bring passion for innovation and deep knowledge of Southern California's architectural history and real estate to every project. This, coupled with tightly focused, undiluted, no-nonsense useful information on how best to position your property as ART equals expertise and unmatched value to our clients.
The truth is we love our job and are good at what we do - whether designing properties to sell or to dwell,our goal is the same: To bring about spaces that evoke emotion, deliver meaning and create positive change in your life!
I'd be happy to set up a time to take you through our program, explain it to you, tell you the different options and see which one makes sense for you and discuss the results you can expect.
When you are ready to sell your property, I welcome the opportunity to assist you in determining the BEST and most cost-effective way to prepare your home for market. For more information and to set up a FREE phone consultation, e-mail us today. We can also be reached at 310-245-6097.
Focusing on quality and consistency over quantity and with a goal of continually challenging the staging status quo, we only take on a few projects at a time to ensure we can give your property the attention it deserves.
This approach allows us to cultivate a boutique sensibility, offering an intimate connection with our clients, greater attention to detail, and the flexibility to go through insane lengths to make your staged property look amazing, unstaged and market ready.
Our capabilities are below.
REAL ESTATE STAGING We offer Full Service Real Estate Staging services for vacant homes in Los Angeles, Orange County and Palm Springs. Several Packages are available. Please contact us for details.
INTERIORS FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION AND MODEL HOME DESIGN, SALES OFFICES, LOBBIES & COMMON AREAS • Spec Selection for New Developments • Floor Plan Evaluation • Space Planning • Furnishings Design Sourcing, Selection & Delivery • Artwork & Accessories Sourcing, Selection & Delivery • Design Installation & Control
FURNITURE, ART & ACCESSORIES LEASE FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION MODEL HOMES For those seeking an exquisitely tailored model unit without the hassle or expense of purchasing furniture, we offer Inventory Lease of Furniture & Accessories for New Developments. Please contact our office for more information.
PRE-REHAB CONSULTATION FOR INVESTORS Consulting services for the restoration and preservation of modernist architecture and California Craftsman Bungalows. This service is available in LA, OC & Palm Springs.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES • Set Design for Films, Videos and Photo Shoots • Location Scout for Films, Videos and Photo Shoots
As we work with clients with porperties all over Southern California, we have contacts and the ability for zeroing in on locations. If you are looking for a modern loft or a mid century modern house for your project, we might be just the right folks for you.
We are not your average Staging company. Modern Mecca is a Staging studio engaged in the business of creative collaboration with forward-thinking investors and discerning clients from the world of Real Estate. We handle projects distinguished by character and sophisticated design that are positioned on the marketing edge and targeted at the discerning buyer.
SPECIALTIES • Adaptive Re-Use Housing Development Properties • Architectural Properties • Craftsman Bohemian • Contemporary Homes • Green Homes • Historic Restoration • High-Rise Condos • Live-Work Lofts • Mid Century Modern Homes • New Construction Modern Homes • Post-Industrial Reuse • Residential Conversions • Transit Oriented Developments • Urban + Mixed-Used Developments
GEOGRAPHIC FOCUS • Downtown Los Angeles Historic Core • Hollywood Hills and the Sunset Strip • Brentwood, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Santa Monica • Venice, Mar Vista, Marina Del Rey, Culver City • Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Long Beach • Eagle Rock, East Los Angeles, Echo Park, Glassell Park, Hermon, Highland Park, Historic Filipinotown, Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, Solano Canyon, Mount Washington, Los Feliz & Silver Lake • La Canada, Glendale, Altadena and Pasadena • Orange County • Palm Springs
Be the first to find out about our 'Staging an Architectural Home' Speaking Engagements, Events, Gallery Exhibitions, be invited to our Wine-Tasting Parties, Modern Home Tours, Promotions, get FREE Staging tips and more!
LOS ANGELES REAL ESTATE STAGING ARCHITECTURAL EXPERIENCES
We are proud to be affiliated with the following organizations who share our values and support their ongoing efforts:
Architectural Experiences, Courses and Lectures Taken &
The Wonderful People We Met Along The Way
• Class with Legendary Modernist Architect Oscar Niemeyer - Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2001)
• Tour of Casa de Canoas designed by Oscar Niemeyer in 1951, built in 1953, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2001)
• Tour of Ministry of Education and Health designed in 1942 by Le Corbusier, Lucio Costa and Oscar Niemeyer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2001)
• Tour of The Niterói Contemporary Art Museum designed in 1996 by Oscar Niemeyer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2001)
• Tour of the structures of the Pampulha Project designed by Oscar Niemeyer in 1943, including the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi and other buildings at Pampulha in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil (2001)
• Visit and Tour of The Eames House, Case Study House #8 – A Landmark of mid-20th Century Modern Architecture designed in 1949 by Charles and Ray Eames in Pacific Palisades, California (2005)
• Forever Fullerton: Julius Shulman Exhibition and Lecture with Author Michael Stern and Architectural Historian Alan Hess, Fullerton, California (2009)
• Tour of Jones and Emmons Forever Houses, Fullerton, California (2009)
• Tour of Cliff May Homes, in Long Beach, California (2009)
• CA Boom Design Show - A multi-discipline non-traditional design trade fair exhibition combining the highest caliber of architects, designers and design manufacturers on the West Coast, Beverly Hills, California (2009)
• Tour of The Henbest Residence, Pierre Koenig 1966 in Palos Verdes, California (2009)
• Tour of Wayfarers Chapel, also known as “The Glass Church” located in Palos Verdes, California designed by Lloyd Wright in the late 1940s, built between 1949 and 1951 (2009)
• Visit to Lloyd Wright’s 1963 “Bird of Paradise” House in Palos Verdes, California (2009)
• Tour of Fairhaven, Fairmeadows and Fairhills Eichler Tracts in Orange County, California (2009)
• Visit to Orange County Courthouse designed by Richard Neutra, Santa Ana, California (2009)
• Visit to Mariners Medical Arts Building designed by Richard Neutra, Newport Beach, California (2009)
• Lost Saved and Endangered: Modernist Architecture in Palm Springs Lecture with Gary Johns (2010)
• The Eichlers of Orange County Lecture by Architectural Historian Alan Hess, in Orange, California (2010)
• Lecture by Bill Butler on Albert Frey, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Lecture by Architectural Historian Patrick McGrew on Albert Frey, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Visit to The Kaufmann House designed by Richard Neutra in 1946, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Visit to The Elvis Honeymoon Hideway or House of Tomorrow, designed by Architect William Krisel, 1962 in Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Steel Homes by Architect Donald Wexler, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Albert Frey – Frey House II, with Architectural Historian Patrick McGrew, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Frank Sinatra’s Twin Palms House designed by Architect E. Stewart Williams, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Dinah Shore Residence designed by Architect Donald Wexler, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Composer Frederick Loewe’s glass-encased Modernist Home located in Little Tuscany neighborhood, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Actor William Holden’s Estate, designed by Architect Hugh Kaptur in Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Seven Lakes Country Club, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Visit and Tour of the Del Marcos Hotel designed in 1947 by the famed desert Architect William F. Cody, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Tour of Actress Elisabeth Taylor’s Estate, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Desert Utopia: Mid Century Architecture in Palm Springs Film and Lecture with Architectural Historian Alan Hess and Director Jake Gorst, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• William Krisel, Architect Film and Lecture with Architect William Krisel, Architectural Historian Alan Hess and Director Jake Gorst, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Journeyman Architect: The Life and Work of Donald Wexler Film and Lecture with Architect Donald Wexler, Architectural Historian Alan Hess and Director Jake Gorst, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Infinite Space: The Architecture of John Lautner Film and Lecture (2010)
• Visual Acoustics: The Modernism of Julius Shulman Film and Q&A with Architect Stephen Ehrlich and Director Erik Bricker, Los Angeles, California (2010)
• Dwell on Design, Los Angeles, California (2010)
• Visit to Lloyd Wright’s 1959 Moore House in Palos Verdes Estates, California (2010)
• Tour of Pierre Koenig’s Case Study House #21 Bailey House designed in 1959, Los Angeles, California (2010)
• Tour of Gregory Ain Park Planned Homes, Altadena, California (2010)
• Tour of Edward Killingsworth’s 1957 Opdahl Residence in Long Beach, California (2010)
• Tour of Edward Killingsworth’s Case Study House #25, “The Frank House,” designed in 1962 in Naples, California. (2010)
• Tour of Hafley Residence, 1953 by Architect Richard Neutra in Long Beach, California (2010)
• Tour of The Mitchell Residence, 1959 by Calvin Straub F. A. I. A. in Rolling Hills, California (2010)
• The Amazing Neutras of Orange County Exhibit and Lecture with Architectural Historian Alan Hess and Architect Dion Neutra, in Santa Ana, California (2010)
• Tour of Royal Hawaiian Estates designed by the firm of Wexler and Harrison in 1961, Palm Springs, California (2010)
• Architecture and Design Council Symposium: Donald Wexler and his Legacy, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Mid Century Power Panel with Architects Donald Wexler and Bill Krisel, Julius Shulman's daughter Judith Shulman, Helena Arahuete, Architectural Historian Alan Hess and Author Michael Stern, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• PS Modernists: Insider Stories with Nel Ivancich, Matthew Sumich, Leland Lee and Jean Farrar, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Lecture with Gerard O’Brien: Perspectives on Mid Century California Design, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Oscar Niemeyer: A Vida é um Sopro Film and Lecture with Architectural Historian Alan Hess, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Volunteer Docent during Modernism Week, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Tour of Alexander Homes designed by Palmer & Krisel between 1947 and 1965, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Visit to El Rancho Vista Estates designed by Architects Donald Wexler and Ric Harrison, built between 1959 and 1960, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Tour of E. Stewart Williams-designed Home, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Tour of The Hideaway, built by Herb Burns, Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Tour of A. Quincy Jones-designed Hamma Residence – A Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 797, Los Angeles, California (2011)
• Neutra 85th Anniversary Celebration Weekend – Tour of 10 Structures Including the Lovell Health House 1927-29 on the list of Registered Historic Places in Los Angeles, California (2011)
• Julius Shulman: Desert Modern Exhibit curated by Michael Stern at Fullerton Museum Center, Fullerton, California (2011)
• Tour of several Mid Century Modern homes built by the Alexander Construction Company, and designed by Palmer & Krisel Architects. Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Tour of El Rancho Vista Estates, a Community of uniquely distinctive mid century modern homes designed by the firm of Donald Wexler and Ric Harrison in the early 1960's. Palm Springs, California (2011)
• Modernism Show – Annual gathering of avid modernists featuring 80 premier national and international decorative and fine arts dealers presenting all design movements of the 20th Century. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Film Urbanized – The documentary looks at the issues and strategies behind urban design and features some of the world's foremost architects, planners, policy makers, builders, and thinkers. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Edward Durell Stone: American Modernist – Lecture by Architect Hicks Stone, Edward Durell Stone's youngest son and biographer. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Preserving Eichler Houses – Lecture by Alan Hess, architect, architecture historian, and writer and Susan Secoy Jensen, architect. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Milton Glaser: To Inform and Delight. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• COLOR + MODERNISM – Lecture by Paul Aferiat and Peter Stamberg, architects. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Journeyman Architect: The Life and Work of Donald Wexler – Film and Lunch with Architect Donald Wexler. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Midwest Modern: Architecture in Columbus, Indiana – Lecture by Bradley Brooks. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Pacific Standard Time - California Design, 1930-1965: "Living In A Modern Way". Los Angeles, California (2012)
• Visist to Pete Seva Residence, designed by Architect Hugh Kaptur with pool design by Albert Frey. Palm Springs, California (2012)
• Lecture with Architect Ray Kappe: California Modern Master. Palm Springs, California (2013)
• Lecture with Architect Leo Marmol, FAIA, of Marmol Radziner: Welton Becket - The Man Behind The Machine. Palm Springs, California (2013)
• People In Glass Houses: The Legacy Of Joseph Eichler Film. Palm Springs, California (2013)
• Lecture with Michael Boyd of BoydDesign.com: On Restoring Modernism: The Purist and The Pragmatist. Palm Springs, California (2013)
• Visit & Tour of Terner Residence, built in 1997 by architect Barry A. Berkus, FAIA. Pacific Palisades, California (2013)
• Visit & Tour of Entenza House, AKA Case Study House Number 9, built in 1949 and designed by Charles Eames and Eero Saarinen. Pacific Palisades, California (2013)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.