- Nathan Morello
- Summit Properties NW, LLC
- Contact Nathan Morello (Summit Properties NW, LLC)
- Office Phone
- (425) 359-2343
I am a native Washingtonian and grew up in Port Townsend. Yes, the beautiful town of Port Townsend. I loved the small town life, but moved to Seattle for more opportunities. I am an avid fisherman and enjoy camping, biking, sports, and spending time with my family and close group of friends.
I met my wife, Renee, who grew up in Woodinville, through a mutual friend. Renee is now a Special Education teacher in the Northshore School District, so we know the district and the area well. We actually live in Snohomish, and have two beautiful children. Our oldest will begin Kindergarten in the Snohomish School District this fall. I am very familiar with many areas in King and Snohomish Counties.
I have been involved in real estate for the past five years as a Certified Real Estate Appraiser and for many years before that in construction management. I know the market well and have a firm grasp of home values. As an appraiser I can bring unique expertise to your real estate needs and provide an advantage to your marketing a home for sale or listing a home at the correct price. I also know how to make improvements to your home that increase its value and others that may not be necessary.
The top ten services I provide to clients looking to sell are;
- Help understand the motivation to sell and determine a reasonable time line for the sale.
- Use a comparative market analysis to determine the best selling price given the current market conditions (as a licensed appraiser I am a value/pricing expert and take pride in this aspect of my services).
- Help determine what repairs are needed prior to listing and help with staging/de-cluttering.
- Develop a unique marketing plan, with time line, for your unique property.
- Receive and evaluate all incoming offers.
- Negotiate and provided data as needed for counter offers. Educate sellers on real estate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Coordinate and track closing time lines and milestone dates.
- Preparation, coordination and supervision of all documents.
- Final review of closing documents, provide resolution to any obstacles to close, and complete the transaction.
- Provide “after the sale service”. Help coordinate the move through a proprietary Windermere moving service and assist with any additional issues after the sale.
The top nine services I provide to clients looking to buy are;
- Help understand the buyers motivation to sell, determine your wants and needs in a home.
- Provide the buyer with highly qualified mortgage consultants to help determine your purchasing power and comfort level.
- Help provide general information on neighborhoods and school districts as needed to help you find the neighborhood(s) that want to look in.
- Assist in the home search process by scheduling walk-through of homes, provide updates from the professional side, do previews to eliminate homes that don’t fit your criteria (this saves YOU time).
- Complete the offer by researching competing homes, advising on terms and condition of the offer and completing the necessary forms.
- Negotiate counter offers to YOUR benefit and advise on final terms and conditions.
- Coordinate and consult on any pre-close services needed (inspection, appraisal, etc.)
- Drive closing by preview closing documents, resolving and barriors to the close and completing the transaction.
- Provide “after the sale service”.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.
© 2013 ActiveRain Corp. All Rights Reserved