- Nona Swann, Broker in Melbourne , Florida
- Swann & Associates Real Estate
- Contact Nona Swann, Broker in Melbourne , Florida (Swann & Associates Real Estate)
- Office Phone
- (321) 541-1218
- Cell Phone
- (321) 432-6662
- (866) 920-2901
- 225 Fifth Ave Suite 6, Indialantic, Fl, 32903
- Independent Real Estate Brokerage working for Sellers and Buyers in Brevard County Florida. Specializing in using the Internet to Market our sellers homes to the World.
A small Independent company that "Markets to the World". We take advantage of websites to market our listings and drive Buyers to our homes. We have agents that is trained to meet the needs of the seniors in our area or moving to our area. We specialize in Residential Real Estate for First Time Buyers, Baby Boomers, Second Homes and College students looking for a home that can also be an investment.
Our market is growing with the media telling potential Buyers that "Florida is on Sale". Over 92% of the Buyers search the Internet for the deals and we market to provide them with the most update information they need. We are always looking at new ways and sites to market our listings. We focus on putting our listings on multiple websites. We have purchased a "app" of the local MLS branded to our company that lets First time Buyers, Second Home buyers and Investors access all listings in Brevard County as they drive around our area using any smartphone.
I am a Past President of the Melbourne Area Association of REALTORS®. With this position comes knowledge and experience in the industry. Networking with other REALTORS® in many different areas sharing and exchanging valuable information not only for our Board but also for our company.
Areas of Expertise
- 16 years experience in selling Brevard County
- Professionally trained to work with Sellers
- Trained as a home stager to assist Sellers
- Professionally trained Negotiator
- E-Pro certified (internet marketing)
- Certified as a Buyers Representative
- Member Of Melbourne Area Assoc. of Realtors (MAAR)
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- 2006 Realtor of the Year for MAAR
- 2005, 2006 President of the MLS of Brevard
- 2007 Treasurer of the MLS of Brevard
- 2008 Director of the MLS of Brevard
- 2005-2006 Professional Standards Board
- 2007 Chairman of Grievance Board
- 2008 Professional Standards Board
- 2006,2009-10 Director for Florida Association of Realtors
- 2009 MAAR President Elect
- 2010 Melbourne Area Association President
After being served with divorce papers and realizing that I would be unable to continue to pay my mortgage I had no where to turn to. The bank was calling my phone at all hours. I was an emotional mess. I really had no one to turn to. I started calling a couple of realtors and no one wanted much to do with my situation. Then someone gave me Nona's number. She walked me through the entire process of selling my home on a short sale. This was something I had never even heard of before. Finding a buyer was not that difficult but dealing with my mortgage company was a nightmare. Nona made it all better. She constantly kept in touch with me throughout the process. I did have to do some work myself as far as writing letters to the mortgage company etc. but she guided me along the way. I finally felt like I had someone that cared about me, my son, my home and my credit. Nona, thank you so much for your hard work. It is nice to find someone in your profession who truly cares.
Swann and Associates went above and beyond during the marketing and sale of my
my home at 861 Norden Street, N.W., Palm Bay, FL.
Nona personally dealt with three bankers, the buyers, the buyer's family, and my questions.
Michelle and Nona both showed patience, kindness, and the power of knowledge and
experience in the face of adversity.
I truly don't believe we'd have closed without them.
Lisa de Brito
Awesome! Nona is very responsive to our needs. She has made us feel like family and is available whenever we need her. She is very knowledgable, honest, trustworthy, dependable and has a great sense of humor. She is wonderful to work with. I've bought one house before and used a different realtor at that time. I never felt like the previous realtor really understood what we wanted and wasted our time; we eventually purchased a house due to time constraints that really wasn't "the" house. I believe Nona really understands what we are looking for, doesn't waste our time looking at houses outside our parameters, and knows we will not settle again on a house that doesn't fit us or our needs.
I have worked with Nona as both a buyer and a seller. In each instance she has been the consummate professional working in the best interest of those she represents. In slow markets she has been creative in marketing properties and generating both foot traffic and virtual visitors. Always on top of the process she anticipates problems and has the knowledge, experience, and resources to quickly resolve any issues. I have such confidence in her that I have recommended her to friends.