We handle CalBRE licensing, audits, investigations, statement of issues, broker litigation, defamation, trademark, and social media law. Low flat rate fees! Call (877) 276-5084.
Get to know Steve Vondran
Our firm is a recognized leader in representing California real estate brokers in licensing admissions cases, statement of issues, property management audits, CalBRE complaint response, subpoena response, DBO accusations, and other issues before the Califronia Bureau of Real Estate. We have been handling these cases since we started our law practive in 2004.
We can also help brokers with the following types of legal issues:
1. Commission Disputes
2. Ethics hearings
3. Internet defamation and brand protection
4. Securing trademarks for mortgage brokers, residential & commercial real estate companies and business opportunitiy professionals
5. Can help respond to cease and desist letters.
6. Can serve as cumis counsel in real estate ligitation and arbitration cases
7. Trade secret litigaiton involving customer and client lists
8. Copyright and DMCA issues involving real estate photography
9. Commercial drone applications for real estate agents and brokerages
10. Real estate fraud, non-disclosure, and financial elder abuse cases
For more information call us at (877) 276-5084.
Steve Vondran's Blog Posts
Licensed real estate broker in California;
Licensed real estate broker in Arizona;
License Attorney in California
Licensed Attorney in Arizona
Apponted by Phoenix Mayor to Camelback Planning Commission
Appeared on Fox News three times as real estate analyst
Adivising companies in general business and transactional matters and commission disputes;
Helping property managers prepare for CalBRE trust fund audits
Settling licensing accusations
Heliping clinets respond to CalBRE subpoenas and investigation letters
Handling real estate arbitration and litigation matters
Social media law for real estate brokers and salespeople
Internet defmaation and brand protection
Securing domain names and trademarks for real estate companies
Drones & photos - copyright law for Realtors