Sr. partner of the "Kelly-Norman Team", serving Sonoma County Buyers and Sellers for over 37 years.
Get to know Mike Kelly
Sonoma County is a part of the "Wine Country" area as we sit adjacent to the fabled "Napa Valley" but have much more land mass AND a stunning coastal area with rock crags, sandy beaches and fabulous seafood including Salmon and Dungeness Crab. Sonoma County is just 1 hour north of the "Golden Gate" and San Francisco. Santa Rosa is the county's hub for the economy and shopping. Tourism is a huge mainstay of our area what with our world class wineries spread throughout the County and our wine appellations rival any in the world especially the Dry Creek, Alexander and Russian River Valleys.
The "Kelly-Norman" Team consists of "Two of Sonoma Counties Natural Resources"--Mike Kelly and Allison Normn. Mike is the "Sr." member of the team having practiced real estate exclusively in Sonoma county since 1978. Mike has assisted 100's of homeowners achieve the American Dream of Homeownership. Allison Norman, Realtor of 6+ years in Sonoma County, brings a wealth of knoweledge in customer service and is the Realtor who works primarily with our Buyers.
Together they have a local real estate talk show which airs every SUNDAY morning at 9:00am pst to 10:00am pst. It can be heard locally on 1350AM, KSRO and 103.5FM radio or at www.KSRO.com streaming live. Podcasts of each week's show is posted usually mid week after the Sunday broadcast. These can be found at www.KSRO.com left side of front page under "podcasts".
Together Mike and Allison work with first time homebuyers, Trusts and Fiduciaries in the liquidation and mangement of real estate, and selling "Country Properties" as we know the ins and outs of country living. We have a long list of past clients who have sold or purchased multiple properties over the years be it a move up residence or investment property. Mike has worked with many children of past clients and especially enjoys working with these young families. Allison, a mother of 4 and grandma to 2 of the prettiest grand-daughters in the world, loves seeing new families achieve the American Dream of homeownership. Any cause associated with children and women Allison supports including Woman's Recovery Services and the "Children's Museum" of which we both are supporters.
Mike Kelly's Blog Posts
CRS or "Certified Residential Specialist--only 2% of all Realtors hold this designation as awarded by the National Association of Realtors or NAR
CIPS or "Certified International Property Specialist"--working with the International buyer and seller.
Member of "Institute of Luxury Home Marketing"--Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market
Members of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing who have earned their CERTIFIED LUXURY HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST® designations and Million Dollar Guild® recognition, have met specific criteria designed to give you confidence in their capabilities:
They’ve attended training specific to the high end luxury market.
- They’ve documented performance in the million dollar and above housing market.
- They are part of a small and exclusive cadre of agents who work in the top 1.2% of the market.
- They are specialists in assisting with the selection and sale of million dollar+ properties.
- Their toolbox contains the necessary marketing tools.
2014 "Gold" Award winner from Keller Williams
2013-2014 President, Santa Rosa Sunrise Rotary Club
2008 “Realtor of the Year” Santa Rosa Chapter of Realtors
2005 “Realtor of the Year” Santa Rosa Chapter of Realtors
2004 RE/MAX Platinum Club
2003 RE/MAX 100% Club
2003 Nominated to Luther Burbank Center for the Performing Arts Board of Directors—3 Year Term
2003 Awarded “Sonoma County Spirit Award” by Sonoma County Economic Development Board and the North Bay Association of Realtors
2002 RE/MAX 100% Club
2001 Inducted into the “RE/MAX HALL OF FAME”
2001 Awarded “Value Star Gold” Rating
2000 RE/MAX 100% Club
2000 “Value Star” Certified for the year
1999 Awarded “Value Star” Certified. Extremely high customer satisfaction as verified by independent rating agency.
1997 Joined Santa Rosa Sunrise Rotary Club, Paul Harris Fellow,
1994 Member--Sonoma County Executives Association
1994 RE/MAX 100% Club
1989 Awarded CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), Designation by National Association of Realtors. This is the highest designation awarded to a residential Realtor.
We pride our selves in being, "Two of Sonoma County's Natural Resources". We bring over 44 years experience to the negotiating table and have a stellar reputation achieved by creating "Win-Win" situations for our clients. Our practice is built upon the concept of a "Client-Centered" approach to all facets of real estate. We put the client first and offer our advice so they can make the best informed decision possible. We are trusted Fiduciaries and as such take this relationship very seriously as it is the highest form of trust between two parties.
Buyers--In this market you have to be proactive, and ready to act quickly. Allison and I have set up a comprehensive system to help our clients find the right home. And, we have the knowledge and experience in this current market to guide you in writing a solid offer that will stand out above the others....most likely there will always be competition for the HOME you wish!
Our system includes;
· Clean Offer, an "invitation only" site providing our clients direct access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· Top Agent Network (TAN) an agent to agent, members only network that allows us to search for homes not currently in the MLS, where sellers have opted out of the MLS, or where listing agents are working on getting a listing to the market.
· Agent to Agent Link, a network similar to Top Agent Network.
· Targeted Buyer needs postcards to your desired neighborhoods...you never know who may be thinking about selling their home.
· Property Radar; A site that allows us to see homes in your area of interest that are either pre-foreclosure, have an auction date set, or already bank owned. This allows us to see what may be coming to the market soon, and get a head start, or target the homeowners who may be looking for a way out by way of a short sale.
· Door Knocking; same premise as the post cards...but we also target homes that are good candidates for a possible short sale...with you as the buyer.
· We attend weekly Realtor meetings and marketing sessions where we can pitch your buyer needs, These needs are also blasted out to our own hot-list of Top Agents via his 1500+ email Distribution list of area Realtors. Plus your NEED is also posted on the local Chapter of Realtors websites.
· We advertise you buyer need on our business and personal social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn....Etc.
· We advertise your need on Craigslist, and call on For-Sale-By-Owner listings for you.
· Reverse Prospecting through our local MLS allows us to connect to agents who have recently sold in your target neighborhoods and may have some insight as to neighbors who are thinking about selling.
· Automatic Alerts set up through the MLS, notifying us of homes matching your criteria as soon as they hit the market.
· And ONLY Allison and I have our OWN weekly radio show heard through the North Bay! The Real Estate Hour on 1350AM, KSRO, Sundays 9 to 10am PST or streaming at www.KSRO.com Two hard working Realtors who just happen to have a local radio show! Your buyer need HEARD by thousands of listeners.....including potential sellers, and local Realtors.