My personal objective is to make certain that any advice you are being given by others puts and keeps you on a path where you will safely reach your financial and personal goals.
And through my personal coaching, you will develop a plan that can help safely protect your assets yet continue to provide you sufficient income for life.
Saving a significant part of your commissions for your future is long overdue, isn't it?
Let's start today!
Getting started is way past due.
There is one life circumstance that is often ignored, but it is a profound reality:
The older we get and the further we get into our own lifecycle, the less time and opportunity we have to correct and overcome mistakes.
And the less time we have to prepare for our future.
That is especially true when it comes to our financial wherewithal.
It is a natural part of life’s wishes to be able to know in our hearts that we will be safe and financially secure when we retire, and that we always will be.
And that’s the part I, as a financial wealth coach, play in this important equation.
I offer three programs:Financial coaching for those who are preparing to retire within the next ten years, or are already retired. Financial coaching for sales people – primarily real estate agents – whose primary income comes from earned commissions, helping them become financially secure.,
And then there are those of you who need a second opinion. Your stock broker, financial planner and insurance agent have weighed in, now is the time to have the whole ball of wax analyzed by a knowledgable third party.
· What percentage of your personal assets should be in Cash? Equities? Life insurance? Bonds? Mutual Funds? Life Settlements? Precious Metals? Real Estate?
· Would a Reverse Mortgage benefit you?
· Would it be beneficial to begin disbursing some of your estate to your beneficiaries in advance of your death?
· How should you prepare for your personal business being properly handled for you when you are no longer of a mind to take care of those chores?
· What is the best way to make sizable beneficial donations to your church?