VP / Associate Broker / Branch Manager
Get to know Brian Lipsky
Brian's business background dates back to 1976 when he majored in Accounting at Loyola College. Over an 18 year period before becoming an office manager, Brian Listed, Sold and Settled over $100,000,000 of Real Estate.
Brian is an Associate Broker and is or was the following for the Howard County Association of REALTORS®: 2014 REALTOR® of the Year, current chair of the Broker/Manager Committee, current member of the Forms and Grievance Committees, former member of the Board of Directors.
Brian has completed the Masters and Leadership Development Program, the Long & Foster Management Academy and the Integrity Coaching Program. Brian was also a certified Brian Buffini Mentor.
Brian has achieved the following designations/certifications:
· CRB…Certified Real Estate Broker Manager
· SRS…Seller Representative Specialist
· SFR…Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification
· Professional Marketing Specialist Designation
Brian was a Cub Scout Leader and one of the founders of Boy Scout Troop 2007 in Westminster, MD. Brian served the troop as the Advancement Chairman, Committee Chairman and the Fundraising Chairman.
Brian has volunteered his time as a Team Captain for the "Relay for Life", a "Parkinson's Walk" in Frederick, for "The Sheperd's Staff" Thanksgiving dinner in Westminster, and regularly donates blood and platelets for the American Red Cross.
Some of Brian's awards include the following:
· Outstanding Service Award
· Nominee for Distinguished Sales Associate for Carroll County
· National Sales Award for Top 5% Nationwide 2002
· Top 5 in Sales / All Brokers / Carroll County
· Top Listing, Sales & Production / New Homes / Long & Foster Baltimore Region
· Top 20 in Listings / Long & Foster Baltimore Region
· Chairman's Club
· President's Club
Brian Lipsky's Blog Posts
Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.