Turning Houses into Homes on the South Shore - I love helping people like you sell and buy homes in Duxbury, Cohasset, Hingham, Kingston, Marshfield, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth and Scituate
Get to know Brad MacKenzie
I love helping people like you sell and buy homes on the South Shore of Massachusetts in Duxbury, Cohasset, Hingham, Kingston, Marshfield, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth and Scituate.
I also help people relocate to and from homes here and in other parts of Massachusetts, the United States and the world.
If you are a real estate professional, please know that I will treat your clients with the same high level of care and respect as you do, and will work with you to provide your clients with the personal attention and professional services that both you and they expect. It is my privilege and pleasure to work together, in close communication with you and your clients, to reach your clients' real estate objectives.
As your Realtor and agent
• Our relationship is based on achieving your real estate goals
• Your goals are my goals, from the first day to the last
• I use common sense. I am focused on your real estate needs. I apply myself to achieving the successful outcome that you want, and I do what works.
• I get you results. As my client, you benefit from the marketing and negotiating advantage that my business, entrepreneurial, legal, financial and educational savvy and experience that give you.
• You will know what to expect. I talk with you about everything. No surprises: we'll develop a strategy that suits you, and I'll lay out everything you need to know and what could happen at every stage of your transaction.
• I pay attention to details because every detail matters, and I make sure that things get done right.
• I use the internet effectively to keep you in touch with the market, show you every property you might like, and give your property the greatest possible exposure.
You will benefit from
• My passionate devotion to impeccable service, and my commitment to your best interests
• The highest-quality, knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy and confidential real estate services
• The representation that you deserve from a committed and dedicated broker
• Capable and trustworthy consulting as I listen to you and your goals, evaluate and talk with you about the market, develop a strategic plan with you that effectively achieves your goals, negotiate for your best price and terms, manage the many details of the process and efficiently close your transaction
• Discretion with regard to your privacy
• A process that we make both enjoyable and satisfying.
What is your real estate goal?
• If you want the best deal and the best real estate experience, hire a Realtor who listens to what you want and brings superior service and skills to the table to buy or sell your home.
• The tools and resources on my website, BradMacKenzieHomes.com, are free. Please use them to help you.
• Call or email me whenever there's something you need, or for more information, guidance or assistance. Whenever you reach out to me, you will get the service you want.
• Massachusetts real estate broker
• National Association of Realtors
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors
• Plymouth and South Shore Association of Realtors (PASS)
• Grievance Committee, PASS
• Duxbury Rural & Historical Society
• Sustainable Duxbury
• Former attorney, Fidelity Investments
• J.D., Boston College Law School
• Former stockbroker, E.F. Hutton
• B.A., Economics, U.C. Santa Cruz, CA
• Grayson, my son
• Running on the Duxbury beach
• Sailing, SCUBA, skiing, horse riding, hiking, golf, tennis, swimming, yoga
• Playing guitar and banjo with friends
• Oil painting
• Sushi, my morning coffee, and juicing two meals a day
• The Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins
Brad MacKenzie's Blog Posts
As your agent, I . . .
Listen to you and understand and appreciate your goals
Focus on producing the results you want
Work to resolve your concerns
Demonstrate the benefits that flow from having me on your side during negotiations
Make your unique real estate transaction both seamless and gratifying
Testimonials for Brad MacKenzie
Brad, thanks so much. I can't remember the last time anyone went above and beyond the way you do . . .
I'd be remiss if I didn't take the time to acknowledge Brad MacKenzie's patience, professionalism and commitment to assisting me as I searched for the right property.
Todd and Heather Westerman12/01/2013
Brad did a great job keeping the process moving, and was very responsive when issues came up. You should be very grateful to have him on your team.
Brad is the consummate professional. Always going the extra mile. Always making sure that every concern is addressed properly.