Rainer
2,245
Pete Jung (Hinson & Jung, LLC)

Pete Jung

Home Inspector / Germantown, MD
Hinson & Jung, LLC

Get to know Pete Jung

 Here are some of the reasons why clients choose us: 1.  200% NO RISK GUARANTEE- If the client is not 100% satisfied at the end of the Home Inspection, they pay nothing. We will match the fee and the client can hire another home inspector.

2. FREE 90 DAY Limited warranty alnog with a Brinks Security System Inspection. It starts the day of the Home Inspection.

3. Our Home Inspection Reports are computer generated-have a summary- and include digital photos.

4.  FREE 128 page Home Maintenance Manual

5.  FREE phone consultations for as long as the client lives in the property inspected.

                        GIVE US 5% OF YOUR CONFIDENCE; WE'LL EARN THE OTHER 95%

ASHI Certified Home Inspector #211527  Maryland Home Inspector License #29646  Virginia Certified Home Inspector #3380000105

                                              www.hinsonandjung.com

 

Pete Jung Expertise

We offer a variety of Environmental Services that include: testing for Mold (Certified Mold Inspector CMI, Certified Mold Assessor CMA, Certified Allergen Inspector CIA #0620, also Certified Green Microbial Investigator CGMI); testing for Radon (Certified Radon Measurement Specialist by the NRSB #4SS0033), Visual Lead Paint Inspector-MD only per MDE #8477; testing for potable water MDE certification #0902-00-828, environmental property check (Certified Inspector for Environmental Date Resources, Inc. EDR)

We also do Green Energy Surveys, Certified Home Tune-uP Inspector, Certified Thermographer (infra-red camera) #28595. We will do a customized survey that will prioritize the improvements to make your green (money) go the furthest to make your home green (helping the environment while saving you money)

  • English
Home Inspections and Environmental services including: radon and mold testing, potable water testing, lead paint (MD only), thermograpy and home energy surveys.
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention