Get to know Greg Roberts
We at CCDR want the process of you moving into your first home or the refinance of
your existing one to be as smooth and easy as possible. CCDR has always been
commited to helping individuals overcome the burden of debt and save as much as they possibly can.
We realize that bad things happen to good people and we always want to provide the best service to each individual situation. CCDR is proud to be aligned with Mortgage Alliance to provide a superb brokerage service.
The way most brokers gain lenders is determined by the amount of business a particular brokerage does with a lender. Mortgage Alliance does thousands upon thousands of mortgage deals every year and thus has access to a huge arsenal of lenders because of it.
Why would you settle for less?
Lenders won’t even work with certain brokers if they cannot promise them enough business every year,
why should that be your problem?
Mortgage Alliance can make those promises and has access to many lenders that most brokers do not.
This greatly increases your chances of approval!
Because CCDR is all about saving people as much money as possible, we have chosen to do business with Mortgage Alliance.
Now CCDR can help you access the equity in your home to settle your debt. Now you will not only save by consolidating your debt but you will only have to consolidate ½ or less!
If great credit is important to you then we can just pay it in full.
Now if you choose not to settle the debt and pay it off in full we can still assist you.
The choice is always yours and as always no result equals no fee.
Greg Roberts Expertise
Your Financial and Debt Solutions Menu
1. Debt Settlement and Negotiation We can save you up to 80% off your current debt load at not cost to you! "We use non-confrontational negotiation skills and legislation to arbitrate settlements with creditors, collectors and attorneys, on behalf of our clients.” If we can’t save you anything it does not cost you anything! GET YOUR FREE PROPOSAL TODAY!!
2. Mortgage Services and Solutions We at CCDR want the process of you moving into your first home or the refinance of your existing one to be as smooth and easy as possible. CCDR has always been commited to helping individuals overcome the burden of debt and save as much as they possibly can.
3. BluePrint 2 Black Program
PAY OFF ALL YOUR DEBT INCLUDING YOUR MORTGAGE IN 5-9 Years!
After much development CCDR has done it again. The BluePrint 2 Black Program was designed for those that are making their monthly payments and getting nowhere fast.
If GOOD CREDIT is important to you than this is your best option as opposed to debt settlement. The only requirement is that you must be current with your payments if you are not then explore the debt settlement option.
In most scenarios the BluePrint 2 Black Program can shave up to 20 years off the typical mortgage(you don't have to own a home for the BluePrint 2 Black Program to work) and save our clients about $220,000 over the course of their lifetime. This is done WITHOUT having to borrow new money and is based on your current financial situation.
The BluePrint 2 Black Program will help you regain all those monthly payments you have been making to the creditors and allow you to start planning for retirement instead of worrying about it.
If the plan we present to you is not within your goals there is no fee.
4. Establish/Re-Establish Credit We at CCDR want to provide a total financial wellness package. If you have been previously Bankrupt or have little or no credit we can help you establish or re-establish with a SECURED credit card through HOME TRUST or HoriZon Plus.
5. Credit Report and Review Services Why have your credit reports reviewed by an expert? Well like many "legal like" documents and contracts it is not easily understood to the untrained eye.
Canadian Customer Debt Relief will review your credit report/s for a very small fee to find out is there are any errors showing (which by the way could save you thousands once corrected in the long run!). We can show you possible avenues you could use to enhance your credit score.