One block West of the Everett Mall in the professional black glass building with City University...
Get to know Craig Tiopan
Craig Tiopan, a former Vice President banking executive and long time Business Finance Consultant, is also a licensed Commercial Broker with Keller Williams International serving all phases of Commercial Sales and Leasing. His areas of specialty include Office, Retail, Multi-family, Mix-Use Buildings, Land and Business Opportunities. Craig has 28 years of experience working with commercial real estate and commercial loan transactions. Craig also has direct access to Capital Funding and Debt Financing Sources.
Business Finance Consultant Profile – Craig Tiopan
TC Consulting Group is a boutigue consulting firm that provides business consulting services to mid-size companies, corporations and large investor groups in achieving their business and financial goals. The consulting group helps business owners and executive officers improve their company’s performance and return on investment. The firm specializes in the following business consulting services: bank negotiations, business plans, capitalization, commercial lending, fundraising, mezzanine financing and realty services e.g. commercial sales and leasing. The consulting group also has access to REOs and works directly with asset managers and compilers at major banks and hedge funds selling REOs and NPA. Craig Tiopan is the principal consultant. He is an accomplished strategic alliance networking consultant for businesses and investor groups worldwide. Prior to becoming a Business Finance Consultant and Licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker Mr. Tiopan was a Vice President and Commercial Lending Officer responsible for the development and growth of several Commercial Banks and their Business Banking Divisions over his successful 19 year banking career. Craig served as a primary financial Relationship Manager for growing commercial portfolios upwards of $100 million plus dollars and still consults as a trusted advisor to many of the same clients today.
• Experience spanning 28 years as a business and financial consultant. He began his career in banking as a Personal Banker, and from there progressed to Credit Analyst, Business Banking Officer, to Assistant Vice President of Small Business Banking, and then to Vice President of Commercial Business Banking and Middle Market for the last twelve years of his banking career in the financial sector prior to starting the TC Consulting Group.
• Developed business and personal development financial seminars and curriculums for the facilitation for small businesses, corporations, non-profits, SBA, and churches throughout the Greater Northwest Region.
• Delivered up to four presentations per year primarily focused toward the financial services and banking industry. Craig speaks and conducts results-oriented local seminars to small and medium-sized companies covering a wide variety of subjects including: Sales; Strategic Planning; Capital Formation; Operational Planning; Customer Service; Goal Achievement; Marketing and Management and Leadership. An inspirational speaker, Craig blends humorous stories with insightful illustrations to make powerful points. Audiences receive key insights and ideas that can be applied in real time to positively affect the bottom line.
• Developed relationships with companies in the Nationwide with annual sales ranging from $50 million to $500 million plus.
• Participate on the Federal Reserve Board Tribal Lending Task Force.
• Been active in the Chamber of Commerce as an Ambassador.
• Been active in Rotary as a Rotarian member.
Craig grew up in the Pacific Northwest and currently resides in the city of Seattle.
He did his undergraduate work at Northwest University, majoring in Business Administration and also holds a specialized finance banking degree from the American Institute of Banking.