Connected & Knowledgeable for You! Maribeth, a Dallas native, knows the Dallas area! She has an extensive network of contacts & many of the homes she sells are not "officially" on the open market.
Get to know Maribeth Messineo Peters
Sr. Vice President of Allie Beth Allman & Assoc. in Dallas, Texas.
Received D Magazine's "Best Realtors of Dallas Award" for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 - 11 straight years! Voted by clients and peers.
My Areas of Expertise:
*Many of the homes my clients purchase are never officially on the "public" market or in MLS. I know about these fabulous homes by staying connected in my market area and keeping my ears to the ground to find the perfect home for my clients. A large number of the BEST homes in the BEST neighborhoods in Dallas sell this way and my clients always know about these "hidden jewels"!
I am a Dallas native with expertise in the sale and purchase of homes and estates in North Dallas, Preston Hollow, Highland Park, University Park, Greenway Parks, Greenway Crest, Devonshire, Bluffview, East Dallas, Lakewood, Uptown, Plano and Frisco. I work a variety of price points. I have sold homes from $250,000 to $12,000,000.
Assisting Buyers and Sellers with the purchase/sale of residential real estate, Working with Sellers to market, prepare and stage homes to maximize their sale price. Working with Buyers to find the perfect house for their needs.
Maribeth Messineo Peters's Blog Posts
* Over $200 million dollars in individual sales in past 12 years
* Profiled in The Wall Street Journal as "An Exceptional Agent for Exceptional Homes"
* Recognized Member of "Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate"
* National Trust for Historic Preservation's Historic Real Estate Program Graduate
* Presrvation Dallas Advanced Historic House Specialist Designation
* Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
* Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation
* D Magazine's "Best Realtors of Dallas Award" for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 - 11 straight years! Voted by clients and peers.
* Texas Monthly Magazine's "Best Realtor Five Star Award" for 2012, 2013 & 2014
* Real Estate Magazine's "Realtors on the Rise" National Award - honoring 50 of the top producing agents in the nation.
* Pinnacle Producer Award Winner for 2009 & 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 (Highest award at Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.)
* Represented buyer of one of the most expensive home sales in Dallas - a $12 million dollar estate on 5 acres in the prestigious Preston Hollow neighborhood (Home not in MLS, I knew about it through my professional network)
* Represented buyer of the most expensive home ever sold in the prestigious Greenway Parks neighborhood of Dallas - price non-disclosed (Home not in MLS, I knew about it through my professional network)
* Director Circle Award Winner for 2006, 2007 & 2008 (Highest award at Ellen Terry Realtors now Dave Perry-Miller)
* Board Member of Preservation Dallas and 2009 & 2012 Architectural Tour Co-Chair
Testimonials for Maribeth Messineo Peters
Neal Walton, Senior Finance Manager at Starbucks06/20/2014
"I originally chose Maribeth as my listing agent because she is widely known as the resident expert in both Greenway neighborhoods. After we worked together in detail, I became more and more impressed with her thoroughness, market knowledge, and results-oriented thought process. I've worked with at least four realtors over time and can say without hesitation that Maribeth was by far the best of them all.
She realizes all the small details really make the difference, is always prepared, and is honest and frank in her appraisal of what needs to be done and how to put the best foot forward with your house. As I was relocating she went the extra mile helping me get my house ready while I was out of town and I couldn't have asked for a better partner.
My house had four offers on Open House, where there were 25 people waiting outside to see the property. We closed on the house in record time.
I would recommend Maribeth to anyone as a buyer or seller. She is a consummate professional who takes her work very seriously. The results speak for themselves."
Meridith Schucker Manning, Owner at Manning Media Services04/05/2013
"Having worked with several different realtors over the past 4 years, I feel confident in saying that you will not find a more committed, knowledgeable, detail-oriented professional to work with. Maribeth went above and beyond the scope of duty in more ways than I can count.
Her experience in remodeling, selling, and staging homes was so helpful that it brought an offer within 3 days of our home hitting MLS. Thanks to Maribeth's thoroughness and tenacity, the title company received all of the completed documents early. Subsequently, not only did we close on time, we were able to close 1 week ahead of schedule! All in all, it was a perfect home-selling experience. I highly recommend Maribeth for any and all of your real estate needs."
John Midea, Chief Executive Officer of Resco Products, Inc.10/29/2012
"Maribeth is the consummate professional. We had the privilege to work with her during our house search in the Park Cities as well as when we were transferred out. In both cases, Maribeth was an outstanding source of knowledge on the area and the market. She seamlessly managed both transactions without a hitch. I cannot recommend her highly enough! If anyone is considering utilizing Maribeth for their next real estate transaction, I would be happy to personally discuss the benefits of engaging Maribeth."
Waco Moore, President at The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing05/26/2012
"Maribeth's market knowledge, judgment, and professionalism are unrivaled. She has an excellent network and is a pleasure to work with. If you are buying or selling in one of the established in-town neighborhoods of Dallas (Highland Park, University Park, Greenway Parks, Bluffview, etc.) I would recommend her without hesitation." (The property I helped Waco & Mila Moore purchase was not in MLS when they viewed the house.)
"Maribeth 'gets it' immediately. She knew precisely what we wanted, found our gem, and made the process seamless. She's plugged in, sharp, focused...a fabulous realtor." (The property I helped Meredith and her husband purchase was never on the market officially. I knew of it's availablity through my extensive personal network.)