Shopping at home for your flooring is important - not only from a convenience standpoint, but more importantly from a color coordination perspective. You want to view the samples in your own lighting (yes, it does look different in the store than your home) and match with furniture and paint colors. "We bring the store to your door." Westchester NY Flooring - hardwood, carpet, tile.
I am known as "The Flooring girl."
I seem to be one of the few women in a male dominated industry...an industry which focuses on making the home look more beautiful, and an industry where women are often the primary decision maker. Hence, I see it as a huge advantage being a woman owned business. I have a flair for design and I have the patience to sit w/ my customer to help them pick out the right type of flooring, the best color and the best design layout for their taste and decor. I try to help guide my customers on the best flooring and design choices for them, and I love when I hear, "Wow, you made it so easy."
Hardwood Flooring - Westchester NY and Stamford CT
We are part of nation-wide buying group so we are very reasonably priced. We will take the hassle and guesswork out of picking the right floor. Our sister companies include California Closets, CertaPro Painters, Handyman Connection, Pillar to Post and Paul Davis Restoration. As I mentioned, we are nationwide, you if you want to find someone like me who lives near you, please visit our flooring website and at the bottom there is an option to find other locations across US and Canada.914-937-2950
I'm originally from Chappaqua, NY and currently live in White Plains, NY. I went to college at Dartmouth and got my MBA at the University of Chicago. Prior to owning my own flooring store, I was a marketing director at Procter & Gamble, Cadbury Schweppes and Revlon. I've lived in New York, New Hampshire, Washington, DC, Chicago, Cincinnati, Stamford, CT and now back in New York.
I have 2 adorable cats (from one of my customers), and I love pets. The pets always seem to remember me - even when I go back a year or two later for a repeat custoner. I try to help my customers find the best flooring that works for both them and their pets.
Specialties: Westchester hardwood flooring, Carpet, Tile/Natural Stone flooring. We sell and install all types of flooring - unfinished and prefinished hardwood, solid and engineered hardwood, residential carpet (wool, nylon, polyester) and commercial carpet, ceramic tile, porcelain tile and natural stone. We also refinish hardwood floors.
Specialty products & green products: We also sell and install Bamboo flooring, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet Runners, Granite Countertops, Dustless Sanding. Feel free to download our free flooring guide
Here's a link to My favorite flooring blog posts - Westchester NY
We service Westchester and Fairfield counties including:
Fairfield County, CT:
- Stamford Greenwich, Old Greenwich, Riverside, Cos Cob
- Darien, New Canaan
Westchester County NY:
- White Plains
- Scarsdale, Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- Eastchester, Tuckahoe, Bronxville
- New Rochelle, Wykagyl, Mt Vernon, Yonkers, Fleetwood, Pelham
- Rye, Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Rye Brook, Purchase
- Hastings-on-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry, Ardsley-on-Hudson,
- Irvington, Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- Cortlandt Manor, Croton-on-Hudson, Buchanan, Montrose, Verplanck, Croton Falls, Baldwin Place
- Ossining, Briarcliff, Millwood, Pleasantville, Maryknolll
- Hawthorne, Thornwood, Valhalla
- Chappaqua, Armonk, Mt Kisco, Bedford, Bedrford Corners
- Katonah, Pound Ridge
- Greenburg, Elmsford, Hartsdale, Ardsley
- Peekskill, Yorktown, Somers, Lincolndale, Jefferson Valley, Mohegan Lake,
- Amawalk, Crompond, Granite Springs, Shrub Oak, Shenorock
- North Salem, South Salem, Cross River, Goldens Bridge, Purdys, Waccabuc