I have been a licenced real estate agent since 1987, and currently live in Streetsville, a small comunity within the City of Mississauga. My service area includes Streetsville, Mississauga and the GTA. I am very fortunate to be working with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Signature Service, a dynamic office who are leaders in technology, a truly professional organization, a Brokerage that is driven by customer service. They have a vision for the future that is sustainable.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a "lifestyle brand" which to me, means a set of expectations, memories, storeis and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer's decision to choose one product or real estate agent, over another.
I am very actively involved on the internet, using innovative technology and tools, sophisticated business sytems and the broad appeal of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand which embodies the future of the real estate industry, while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. My track record speaks for itself with the many testimonials and referrals I receive for providing outstanding service to my clients.
I am very proud of achieving the Platinum Award for attaining a client rating of 100%....as voted by my clients. Our office achieved a remarkable rating of 98.6% for outstanding client service.
I began my real estate career in 1987 in St. Catharines and spent 4 years there before moving to Mississauga I have a very diverse background and worked in Human Resources, as a senior administrative assistant to high level executives for many years, and also was a licenced insurance and securities agent prior to becoming a licenced real estate agent.
My Specialty? Provding a high level of service to my clients... before, during and after every real estate transcation. It is extremely important to me, and very gratifying when my clients are happy with the service I provided, and with my experience and knowledge I bring to the table. I specialize in the residential real estate market, so whether your buying a detached, semi-detached, condominium or townhome, I am here to help you with my knowledge and experience.
* Through my hard work and dedication, I achieved membership in the Million Dollar Sales Club in my first year as a real estate agent, selling primarily detached homes.
* Have consistently been a top producer achieving master sales award level
* Have been recognized with a Platinum Award for 100% client satisfaction, as voted by my clients.
* Am highly respected by my peers and my clients
* Have a long track record of successfully helping homeowners prepare their homes for sale, and also offer staging services if required
* Have an equally long track record of successfully helping buyers find the perfect home, whether they are looking at a detached 2 storey, a semi-detached bungalow, of a condominium townhome.
* Am honest and will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear
* Listens to your needs first and foremost
* I always keep you apprised of ongoing activity
* I will always return your calls promptly
* Demonstrates a high level of ethics and professionalism you would expect and deserve from a real estate professional
What To Expect When You Work With Me:
* Sales, Planning and successful execution of residential sales and listings.
* Complete market data needed to enter into a productive relationship with Signature Service GMAC Real estate and in turn gives the authority needed to present their properties in the most lucrative marketing vehicles available to the real estate profession.
* A detailed comparative Market Analysis report is completed and reviewed with each client to obtain the best pricing strategies for their home in current market conditions.
* Internet exposure of your listing through independent websites such as MLS.ca, Realtor.ca; ActiveRain.com, SSGMAC.ca, Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji.ca gloriavalvasori.com and Zoocasa.com. provide maximum exposure for potential buyers.
* Listing on the MLS system provides access to each listing by more than 18,000 agents in the GTA.
* Print advertising is also used as required in the Mississauga News, Oakville Beaver, Brampton Guardian, Real Estate News and other mediums.
* The utmost care and attention to detail; each home that is listed with me is handled with a level of incomparable attention to the property.
* Public and Open House conducted if requested by the home owner, with a licenced real estate agent in attendance at all times, and each person coming into your home will sign a guest register with personal information so we know who is coming into your home.
* Treated with the confidentiality they deserve and are shown every applicable and available property. All proposed buyers are qualified and referred to an appropriate financial adviser for mortgage approval should the need arise.
* Complete market activity reports informing them of the conditions they can expect now in order to create the best marketing strategies.
* A written synopsis of all available market data is made available for easy and fast reading, before any property is presented.
* Staging services are available to any seller who requests it. This service can be as complete or uncomplicated as the homeowner requires.
* Return your phone call promptly
* Make myself available to you at every opportunity when you need me.
* Explain in detail, all paperwork and procedures carefully, and thoroughly
* Gather the information you need to feel comfortable in the decision you make
* Be there, every step of the way to answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way
* Look after your interests, first and foremost. Call me for your next real estate transaction... you'll be in the hands of an experienced professional.
I currently live and work in Streetsville with my three young grandchildren, my cats Mariposa and my Shih Tzu, Delilah.
I am a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), The Mississauga Real Estate Board, (MREB), The Oakville/Milton Real Estate Board (OMREB), The Canadian Real Estate Associaetion (CREA), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO).