Are you looking to buy or sell in the near future... lets talk!
Get to know Jason Butler
Jason Butler is a licensed real estate professional and is the creator of the Butler Group at Keller Williams Miami Beach Realty.
The Tennessee native brings a little southern charm to Miami, where he offers real estate services based on integrity, honesty and transparency. A primary reason for the success Jason brings to his clients is his passion and understanding of real estate. He knows the issues associated with selling a home and purchasing a new home. He is dedicated to delivering results and making home transactions as easy as possible.
Prior to becoming a realtor, Jason served in the US Air Force and worked in law enforcement on a local and federal level. He received several awards for his outstanding service as a police officer including the honorable award for valor.
Jason delivers exceptional personal service and treats each client's deal as if it were one of his own. Jason also loves giving back and staying actively involved in the South Florida community. He attends and contributes to local charities and organizations as well as Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
SFR- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Keller Williams Realty award recipient for GCI (2016)
Gold Key Award for sales volume- Gables & Gates, Realtors
Gold Key Award for Rookie of the Year (2012)- Gables & Gates, Realtors
Jason Butler specializes in residential real estate in South Florida. Jason holds several certifications and has multiple notable sales making him a top choice for home buyers and sellers. Below are just a few of Jason's notable accomplishments:
* Member of Keller Williams Luxury Homes International Division
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Icon Brickell Tower 2 in the 5 line competing with non penthouse sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Icon Brickell Tower 2 in the 10 line competing with non penthouse sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Brickell Townhouse competing with 1 bedroom non water view sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Corsica Subdivision in West Kendall competing with sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record (3 year) lowest price purchase for a 3 bedroom ocean view unit in Capobella for negotiating $250,000 off asking price for a buyer