Real estate professional specializing in cities in the San Francisco Peninsula, including Millbrae, Burlingame, San Bruno, Daly City and more.
Get to know Jean Joh
A California native, Jean first came to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1985 to study Biochemistry at U.C. Berkeley. Like many others, she fell in love with the Bay Area and has been here ever since with her husband and two daughters. Having lived and worked in the Bay Area for over 25 years, Jean specializes in buying and selling homes in Millbrae, San Bruno, Daly City and throughout the Peninsula.
Jean is committed to listening carefully to your needs and providing the appropriate service and information in order to help you fulfill your real estate goals. She will work diligently to make sure your home selling experience is a memorable one.
Jean Joh's Blog Posts
Affiliations:* San Mateo County Association of Realtors®®
* California Association of Realtors®
* National Association of Realtors®
* Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
* National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
Certifications:* Certified Destination Services Specialist
* Certified Relocation Inventory Specialist
* eCertified® - Prudential E-Certification for Internet Commerce
* CAR Short Sales & Foreclosure Certified
* Notary Public