Jenny Heinzen has completed $85 million in transactions during the past four years. In 2006 she was awarded the prestigious national distinction of Realtor® Magazine's "30 under 30". Chosen as part of a group of only thirty honorees nationwide, she was acknowledged for her product-specific expertise and demonstrated success.
· BS in Agricultural Business, concentration in Marketing. Minor in Wine and Viticulture. Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
· MS in Agriculture with MBA coursework. Technical Writing Certificate. Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
• Master's Certificate in Wine Business. University of Adelaide, Australia
Credentials and Affiliations
· Licensed California Real Estate Broker, CRS
· Leadership Napa Valley, Class 20 (2006-2007)
· Women's Council of Realtors, Napa Chapter, 2008 President-elect
• Member of the North Bay, California and National Association of REALTORS®
· Project Manager for a wine industry mergers and acquisitions firm
• Wine industry experience in marketing, production, lab analysis, hospitality, feasibility analysis and valuations.
· Accomplished Horse Show Jumper
• Resides in Napa Valley with her husband, a viticulturist for a local winery