Welcome to the The GROTH GROUP at Keller Williams Realty - Roseville CA
I am Kelly Groth, a Broker Associate one of the largest KW office in the country. I am the Technology Chair on our Agent Leadership Council (ALC). The only thing constant is Real Estate is change. Equity sales have now become the norm in the Sacramento Region. This is a great time to purchase properties at very attractive prices. It is a good opportunity to enhance your portfolio with a rental or first home purchase.
I am a Lifetime Masters Club Realtor. 60% of my transactions are residential city residences, which I love to do, the other 40% are rural properties. I work closely with investors looking for rental units, homeowners upgrading to a nicer abode and with first-time home buyers taking advantage of today's great pricing. I consistantly help sellers beat the average days on market and price per foot they receive when using The GROTH GROUP to sell their property.
"My primary market area is south Placer County, but I represent sellers and buyers in the five counties comprizing the greater Sacramento Valley area. I am knowledgable and feel comfortable representing clients anywhere in the valley."
My wife and I are high school sweethearts and have raised our five children in Loomis. We have lived in the Sacramento area most of our lives. The contacts, knowledge and experience my Team has of this area helps us match sellers and buyers in a timely fashion.
I represents an even mix of buyers and sellers. Whether city property or country dwelling, I know this area well. I will prove to be a valuable resource in helping you getting the most out of your next real estate transaction.
The GROTH GROUP looks forward to assisting you, let's start today!
How we can help?
After you have had the chance to review the information on my website at www.kellygrothhomes.com, Call or text Kelly at 916-316-4000 or click here to send him an email . He looks forward to helping you sell your property or build wealth through real estate acquisition. Kelly will contact your personally.
The GROTH GROUP appreciates the opportunity to earn your business.