Native Stamford resident offering you the service you deserve!
Born and raised in Stamford, Kimberly offers her buyer clients in-depth market knowledge. While providing her seller clients both traditional and practical marketing knowledge Kimberly obtains the final goals of her clients - a sale!
For Buyers, Kimberly’s in-depth research and analysis makes her a valued resource during the home buying process. Kimberly’s enthusiasm and dedication, ensuring no stone is left unturned, benefits her clients. “For Buyers, whether it’s the first, second or third home, my role is to provide guidance and counsel to make sure that the transaction is handled with ease”, says Kimberly.
Kimberly, when asked about her homeowners, says “For Sellers, my number one goal is to get their home sold for the most money and in the quickest amount of time. In both cases, I pride myself on catering to the needs of my clients.
When selling or buying your first or next home, let me be your professional resource. Call today and allow me to give you the service you deserve!”
• Member of the Stamford Board of Realtors and Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
• Member of the Greenwich Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service
• National Association of REALTORS®
Accredited Buyers Representative - ABR
Certified Distressed Properties Expert - CDPE
• B.S. in Mathematics - Hampton University
• M.B.A. in Marketing – Duke University
• Member of The Links Incorporated
• Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated – Fairfield County Alumnae Chapter
• Board Member of the Person to Person Non-Profit Board - doing great things in the Fairfield County community for those in need
• Travel enthusiast