Serving Tampa Bay Florida including Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Trinity, Port Richey, Hudson Florida, and surrounding areas.
Get to know Lana Robbins Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Broker
Born and raised in Hawai'i, I am the Broker/Owner and Licensed Real Estate Broker of Aloha Kai Real Estate. I also have a Managing Broker license in the State of Washington.
Committed to Excellence: My goal is to provide my customers with professional service in buying property or selling their property. "Because every home matters"With attention given to detail with honesty, integrity, and high quality of service, I strive to make my customers satisfied customers who will not hesitate to refer their friends and family members to me.
► Education and Credentials:
● Formerly with Coldwell Banker
● Graduate of the Kamehameha Schools (Honolulu, Hawaii)
● Graduate of the University of Washington (Seattle, Washington)
● Graduate of Coldwell Banker University
● Graduate of the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate
● Graduate of the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
● Martial arts (Shurite from Okinawa)
● Windows, Mac, LINUX, and UNIX literate
● Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist through the Cartus Network (formerly known as Cendant Mobility)
► Member of:
● Pinellas Realtor ® Organization (PRO)
● West Pasco Board of Realtors ® Organization (WPBOR)
● Florida Association of Realtors ® (FAR)
● National Association of Realtors ® (NAR)
● Tampa Bay Women's Inner Circle
● Friends of Military Families
● Board Member
►Marketing for you. we've got you covered:
www.Realtor.com The most-visited real estate website on the Internet. www.Google.com The world's leading search engine.
www.Trulia.com One of the fastest growing real estate websites. .Zillow.com - A real estate website which can be useful
www.NYTimes.com Reaches over 25 million viewers monthly. Innovation working for YOU every day.
►Check out my websites: Online since 1989 --- I'm Internet savvy which helps you whether you are buying or selling.The Internet is an important tool which I use to help my clients:
Contact me: DIRECT LINE: (727) 376-0530 EMAIL: Lana@LanaRobbins.com
Lana Robbins Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Broker's Blog Posts
► The Aloha Kai Florida real estate team is well versed in marketing residential real estate. Our team specializes in residential resale condominiums and single-family homes.
Contact us at (727) 376-0530 for more information.
► Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough County Real Estate Opportunities. Yes, we are hiring.
Are you a new sales associate in Florida looking to hang your license with an honest brokerage with integrity? Are you an experienced agent looking for a change?
Call Lana at (727) 376-0530 for a confidential consultation.