Your lifestyle transition specialist; first-time buyers, new families, expanding families, downsizing, retirement, second/vacation home or investment property.
Get to know Molly Sabatino
I help navigate the world of real estate to help you find the home of your dreams. I listen carefully to your needs and help narrow down the choices to save you time and money. I will be there every step of the way! I will use every tool I have to market your home to attract the most qualified buyers. I will explain all the legal documents including the listing agreement and the contract and help you negotiate the best price for your home. Once the offer has been accepted I will keep you informed of all upcoming deadlines and other scheduled events required before we get to closing.
Personal Statistics· 90% of my listings have sold at· 96.6% of list price with· 36.7 average days on market
Education:· B.A. Broadcast Journalism, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 1998
· School of Real Estate, St. Charles, Illinois, 2004
· Graduate REALTOR® Institute, 2008
· REALTOR® Real Estate School, 2008
Professional Affiliations:· National Association of Realtors
· Illinois Association of Realtors
· Convention & Innaugural Banquet Working Group
· Education Working Group
· Political Fundraising Working Group
· Professional Standards Committee
· Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
· Government Affairs Committee, Past-Chair
· Grievance Committee
· RPAC Committee
Community Involvement:· Alumnae Membership Coordinator for the North Central Midwest Region of Alpha Phi
· Quarterly Reporter DuPage Valley Alumnae Alpha Phi
· President Greenwich Square Condominium Association
· Baird & Warner Goodwill Network Committee
Molly Sabatino's Blog Posts
Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.