Michael works with buyers & sellers primarily Intown Atlanta, but does cover OTP areas. Niches include 1st time buyers, foreclosures/short sales - CDPE short sale specialist. 404-310-8364
Get to know Michael Neville
- Realtor with experience in buying & selling single family homes, condo’s, townhomes, & foreclosures in Atlanta
- Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Midtown Rookie of the Year '08, KW International Career Launch Award, '09 #1 Individual Agent for Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Midtown
- Member of the Agent Leadership Council for Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
- Academic All-American Athlete at Cornell University
¨ Graduated with Distinction from the CornellHotel School, providing exceptional service at5 Star/5 Diamond resorts around the world
¨ Teach For America Alumni & Former KIPP Teacher, continues to be an advocate for educational reform
¨ City of Atlanta Teacher of Year Semi-Finalist & Teacher of Excellence award recipient
- Rookie of Year for Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Midtown '08 - Career Launch Award from Keller Williams Realty International '08 - #1 Individual Sales Agent for Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Midtown '09 - Agent Leadership Council Member 3 year - Featured on an episode of HGTV's "House Hunter"
Michael Neville's Blog Posts
Michael specializes in working with 1st time buyers & investors, as well as listing properties in the East Atlanta, Kirkwood, and Grant Park areas to name a few of the intown neighborhoods. Having worked extensively on the Buyer side of foreclosures, Michael is well-versed in guiding his clients through the high-risk high-reward world of foreclosures that can be very challenging & unpredictable for those without experience. Being situated in the Midtown area Michael has a wealth of knowledge and research he shares with his clients in a number of neighborhoods including LaVista Park, Ansley Park, Morningside, Virginia Highland, Candler Park, Lake Claire, Kirkwood, East Atlanta, Ormewood Park, Grant Park, Cabbagetown, and Edgewood. Whether it's a $40K cash investment property or $2 Million Dollar estate, Michael has experience with these types of transactions and tailors his services to meet his clients needs, which is why so much of his business is based on referrals from past clients.