Orange County Real Estate - Commercial and Residential properties. Listing Agent, REO's, short sales, foreclosures, standard sales, BPO services. Assisting Buyers, Sellers, Lessors and Lessees.
Get to know Patrick Sharples
Patrick Sharples has extensive knowledge of the Orange County, CA real estate market. He uses a structured business system to assist his clients in meeting and exceeding their housing and investment goals by means of real estate, making sure no stone is left unturned. If you plan on buying, selling or leasing commercial or residential real estate within the next 12 months, contact him immediately.
If you are planning on buying real estate, Patrick's business system will enable you to purchase your home or building below current market value. His negotiating skills are superior to a majority of agents in today's real estate market. By negotiating in person on your behalf, you won't need to wait 3 days to find out if your offer is accepted. Don't take my word for it, contact him today to see how he can help you acomplish your real estate goals.
Don't work with second best. Call Patrick today! He isn't just a real estate agent. He is a real estate broker, which requires more knowledge, education, and passing a more difficult and extensive real estate exam in the state of California. .
Real Estate Professionals and Mortgage Professionals:
Call Patrick with all of your referral business. As a Broker Associate, Patrick has extensive experience in the Southern California real estate market. He will treat your clients with the respect and professionalism they deserve. He will also use his business system to assist your referrals in surpassing their goals in today's complex market. He will make you look like a genius. Don't miss your opportunity to work with one of the best Realtor agents in Southern California.
Patrick Sharples's Blog Posts
Patrick Sharples assists all types of clients. Since 90% of his business is based on referrals from friends, family and past clients, he has a great understanding of all types of buyers and sellers in any type of real estate market. He has worked with and assisted first time home buyers, move up buyers, move down buyers, investors, etc. He has sold homes in all parts of Orange, Riverside and Los Angeles Counties. Here are a few examples of some clients he has assisted in the past and their results.
- Assisted a property management company with their 50,000 SF multi-tenant office building in the city of Stanton. When he took over the marketing and advertising for the property, the building was 45% occupied. Within 18 months, he was able to get the building up to a 96% occupancy rate.
- Assisted a client with the short-sale of a 4-plex in Placentia. Negotiated with both lenders (1st and 2nd liens) and had them agree to the short-sale in order to sell the property. Saved the property from foreclosure and enabled client to get some remaining cash out of the property.
- Assisted a first time home buyer in purchasing a lovely home in Fullerton, CA. They had just moved here from Las Vegas, Nevada. The lender knocked down their appraised value by $35,000. Since the buyers were purchasing the home with Zero Down, they did not have the additional $35,000 needed to purchase the home. He spoke with the lender, explained the qualifications of the buyer, their job history, the neighborhood of the home and the market trends in the area. From this discussion, the lender waived the $35,000 difference of the appraisal review and funded the loan.
- Assisted a first time buyer family in purchasing a lovely 3 bedroom condo in Anaheim, CA for $45K under market. This was a property that had 3 additional offers, including ours. Negotiating with the seller in person to enable buyers to get the home they were looking for. They were even able to purchase it using 103% financing!
- Assisted an investor in making a $142K profit in less than 3 months of purchasing the property. Negotiated and explained improvements to the lender in order for the buyer to be able to purchase the property with 100% financing. The buyer bought the home they wanted at a terrific price and the seller made a huge profit in a matter of 3 months!
- Assisted an investor in selling a property they had purchased at a Trustee sale. Sold it for $693,000. They had purchased it 7 days earlier for $545,000. That's a $148,000 profit in less than 45 days.
Don't you want to work with an agent who has experience with both real estate and loans, who can negotiate on your behalf and assist you to meet and exceed your goals?