Digital marketing and public relations consultant. My services will get you more leads, prospects, traffic, and sales - at the lowest cost / customer.
Get to know R. Michael Brown
Marketing and public relations specialist. Former Florida area Director of Marketing and Public Relations Pulte Homes, DiVosta Homes, Del Webb, and Minto. I specialize in bringing customers to a seller using market research and an integrated marketing mix, starting wth lower cost e-marketing, and traditional media, to increase leads, prospects, traffic, and sales. It works! My methods sold over 3,200 homes in Florida in 2008.
I have over 1,400 contacts in my smart phone: editors, reporters, advertising reps, and the best creative talent in the country for producing websites, web ads, radio, TV, and print ads.
I can setup the system and teach you to run it or set it up and run it for you. Contact me today for a free quote!
I started in business at IBM and with wireless technology companies, learning and using the Internet in creative ways for marketing and PR. With that background, I'm considered an expert in implementing e-marketing and PR in other industries, especially in Real Estate.
- At Pulte Homes in Florida, I cut $9.8 million from the annual marketing budget and increased leads from 78,000 to over 300,000 in the first year for over $1.1 billion in sales - using my special strategic marketing mix of e-marketing, direct mail, events, radio, and limited print.
- At Minto, I turned them around from 24 home sales in all of 2007 to 204 home sales in 6 months in 2008 - for $71 million in sales.
My methods work even in a disaster market. Contact me right now and I'll explain how! MikeBrown@BrownLtd.com
BlogRoll -> Connect & Follow:
R. Michael Brown's Blog Posts
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Research and Planning
- Marketing Mix Based on Your Sales Situation
- Lower Cost Digital E-Marketing and Public Relations
- Hands-On Content, Marketing, and Advertising Development
- Best Creative & Technical Team in the Business
- Analytics and Measurement Systems that Takes the Guesswork Out of Marketing
To learn more about marketing, go to my blog: Marketing Works TodayPortfolio Examples New Brand Identity for DiVosta Homes: Raised Brand Awareness from 71% in Market to over 85% - A Household Name!
Email Promotion is a big part of what works right now in an integrated campaign. Dedicated landing pages for each channel (in English & Spanish) to track and measure!Instead of a "Grand Opening" for a community or models, use a "Family Fun Day" Theme! More Traffic!