· CMPS - Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (2006-2010)
· MBAG - Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia (2003-Present)
· NAMB - National Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
· GAMB - Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
About On Q Financial
On Q Financial, Inc. was established in 2005 with the vision of hiring the best people in the industry.
We have over 35 branch locations in Arizona, California,Texas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah and Washington.
On Q Financial, Inc. is one of the top 50 Mortgage Companies in the USA.
With On Q Financial as your mortgage lender, you get:
The Strength of one of the Nation's Largest Independent Residential Retail Lenders.
At On Q Financial, we have greater control over your transaction and we are able to approve and close loans in-house. In fact, we may even be able to fund loans that other lenders might deny.
On Q's status as a national direct lender, provides you with a simplified and streamlined financing process since we have underwriting, drawing documents, and funding - all under one roof. We also have the ability to act as a mortgage broker, providing even more options and more competitive rates to our clients. On Q Financial has the strength, stability, expertise, and program variety to make your loan experience a positive one.
As a highly experienced Mortgage Consultant, I take the time to carefully listen to you and understand your goals, and then provide a consultative approach to helping you find the right loan. That’s why we offer a vast array of loan programs that most other lenders can't match. It’s all about finding the right loan for you.
We offer a variety of home loan solutions including first-time homebuyer programs with Down-Payment Assistance, FHA and VA, Conventional, Jumbo and Super Jummbo and more! We also offer a full line of Renovation Mortgage options. This means you can rest assured that we’ll provide you with a competitive loan that meets your unique needs.
· Full suite of loan programs: First-Time home buyer, Conventional, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, FHA/VA 580-639 FICO, USDA, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, state and local bonds (including GA Dream), FHA 203(k) Renovation (Limited & Standard), HomeStyle® Renovation, HARP 2.0 and more.
· Banker / Broker Model provides the best of both worlds to our clients and business partners. You benefit from greater control over real estate transactions and access more loan program options.