We offer the best mortgage tools available on the Internet - easy, convenient, on-line shopping for the best loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of an experienced, "live" Loan Officer to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs. Prospect Mortgage is the preferred mortgage company of numerous REO companies.
When it comes to searching for real estate online, I invite you to check out the Home Buyers Scouting Report® (HBSR) from Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. The HBSR is a FREE, secure website that lets you customize your home search and view all the available homes in this market that match your personal search criteria. And, when newly listed homes that match your search criteria become available, you'll be the first to know with email alerts from HBM II. Click on the link to start your search or contact me for more information.
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club (Platinum) - 2012
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club (Platinum) - 2011
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club - 2009
· Prospect Mortgage - Star Loan Officer of the Year (Units) - SE Region - 2009
· AHM Mortgage - Sales Achiever Silver Award - Company wide - 2006
· First Realty Mortgage - President's Award - Third & Fourth Quarter 2001
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2012
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2009
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2007
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2006
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2005
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2003
· CMPS - Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (2006-2010)
· MBAG - Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia (2003-Present)
· NAMB - National Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
· GAMB - Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
· Self-Employed Borrower: Partnership, S-Corp and Corporate Returns – Genworth Financial - 2010
· Analyzing Appraisals: Focus on Sales Comparison - Genworth Financial - 2010
· Safe Act 20 Hour NMLS Pre-Licensing Course - Capstone Institute of Mortgage - 2009
· Evaluating the Self-Employed Borrower - MGIC - 2009
· FHA Overview: Origination, Processing & Underwriting - HUD - 2008
· Evaluating Tax Returns - TRIAD - 2006
· Underwriting the Self-Employed Borrower - RMIC - 2005
· DCA Georgia Dream Home Ownership Program - Approved Loan Originator - 2005
· DeKalb County First Time Home Buyer Program - 2005
· Credit Scoring - NAMB Education Program - 2003
· Introduction to FHA Lending - Quality Mortgage Services – 2001
About Prospect Mortgage
With Prospect Mortgage as your mortgage lender, you get:
The Strength of one of the Nation's Largest Independent Residential Retail Lenders
We are one of the nation's largest independent residential retail lenders. At Prospect Mortgage, we have greater control over your transaction and we are able to approve and close loans in-house. In fact, we may even be able to fund loans that other lenders might deny.
Prospect’s status as a national direct lender, provides you with a simplified and streamlined financing process since we have underwriting, drawing documents, and funding - all under one roof. We also have the ability to act as a mortgage broker, providing even more options and more competitive rates to our clients. Prospect Mortgage has the strength, stability, expertise, and program variety to make your loan experience a positive one.
As a highly experienced Sr Loan Officer, I take the time to carefully listen to you and understand your goals, and then provide a consultative approach to helping you find the right loan. That’s why we offer a vast array of loan programs that most other lenders can't match. It’s all about finding the right loan for you.
We offer a variety of home loan solutions including first-time homebuyer programs with down-payment assistance, FHA and VA, conventional, jumbo and super jumbo and more! This means you can rest assured that we’ll provide you with a competitive loan that meets your unique needs.
· Full suite of loan programs: First-Time home buyer, conventional, jumbo, super jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HomePath®, state and local bonds (including GA Dream), FHA 203K Renovation (Consultant & Streamline), HomePath® Renovation, HomeStyle® Renovation, HARP 2.0 and more.
· Banker / Broker Model provides the best of both worlds to our clients and business partners. You benefit from greater control over real estate transactions and access more loan program options.
· Prospect Mortgage, LLC is backed by Sterling Partners, a growth-oriented private equity firm with approximately $5 billion in assets under management and offices in Chicago, Baltimore and Miami.