During his 10+ years of real estate leadership, Timothy Hedges has successfully managed over 1,000 real estate transactions at a dollar volume of over $700 million. In addition to managing the brokerage, Timothy is one of the top producing agents in Sonoma County.
While Timothy has shown success in the real estate market, he also believes in giving back to the industry and community. Timothy is the 2014 President to the North Bay Association of REALTORS® members in four counties and is active in the Waldorf School community.
Timothy has a passion for serving his clients. It is a rewarding experience guiding someone with the purchase of their first home, and equally satisfying helping an investor enhance their portfolio through multi-family and commercial acquisition.
Timothy has a unique insight and proven experience delivering his clients outstanding results.
Timothy Hedges Appointments and Credentials
· President – North Bay Association of REALTORS® (2014).
· California Association of REALTORS Director.
· President- Sebastopol Chapter of REALTORS® (2010).
· Past Board Member: Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce.
· Managed over 1,000 real estate transactions and over $700M in transaction volume.
· Waldorf School Alumni
· Business Development Officer-national title company.
· Top Producer in Sonoma County.
Client recommendations are available upon request.