Real Estate Agent & Dog with a Blog | Bartlett Area Real Estate Listings & Sales | Focus on our local market with top internet presence & exposure | Home Search & Foreclosure Access
Get to know Lyn Sims and the Blog Dog
So let's explain how Lyn has the confidence and the experience to get the job done!
● Social Media Agent - Lyn knows the Bartlett Area and the Northwest Suburbs and shares what she observes regularly with her readership in her market graphs so you can make an informed local real estate decision getting a good feel for our marketplace.
● You'll get market advantage using the newest innovative advertising techniques including video tours, widgets, QR codes, blogs and interactive flyers to give your home the unique exposure it deserves on the internet.
● Nationally syndicated blogger on real estate consumer information.
● Reference based Success - You can be secure in the knowledge that Lyn comes highly recommended with testimonials.
● You can be assured of Lyn's dedication and commitment earning her Brokers designation in 1984. This has provided Lyn with the advanced marketing knowledge required to sell homes faster, and for more money in today's competitive marketplace.
● Proven Results - working with one of the top offices in the area. Please see our Market Results (on the right) in surrounding towns.
● You deserve effectiveness!
● You need that competitive advantage! Being with one of the largest and most successful firms in the area, Lyn can deliver that in this tough market. Gone are the days when homes will 'sell themselves'.
► Bartlett Market Share is
► Streamwood Market Share is
► Elgin Market Share is
You can feel confident that whether it's pricing your home, qualifying the purchaser, negotiating a contract, lining up financing, displaying the latest advertising techniques or just explaining the entire process ... you can always rely on Lyn's ability to guide you through the whole process!
Lyn Sims and the Blog Dog's Blog Posts
Working with one of the largest and most successful firms in the area, Lyn can give you a clear competitive advantage whether buying or selling!
You will have confidence that with over 25 years experience, Lyn knows how to negotiate the best price for you in today's market. As a buyer, you will be saving money with a better purchase price and have a savvy negotiator. As a seller, you'll have more money in your pocket and a smooth transition to your new location.
Testimonials for Lyn Sims and the Blog Dog
P.S., formerly of Elgin, now retired02/03/2014
Thank you for all your hard work that went into getting my house sold. I am relieved that the short sale is finally finished!
J.F., formerly of Schaumburg, now in Michigan03/01/2013
"After living alone with my 4 year old as a widower for the previous two years, I realized I had to relocate to be with friends and family and needed to sell the house. That's when Lyn stepped in, and then "stepped up" over and over again:
When my house needed some tidying up and I wasn't able to be there to do it, Lyn found someone to get it taken care of. When my house needed emergency plumbing because the Chicagoland winter made my pipes burst not once, but TWICE, Lyn got it taken care of without flinching. When I was on the edge of foreclosure because my lender appeared to be stonewalling (actually causing multiple buyers to back out because of time lag) Lyn went above and beyond and found ways to get the process escalated and keep it on-track. Lyn seemed to have a magical ability that attracted interested buyers within days of my house entering the market as well as every time it re-entered the market (due to buyers financing problems or my lender's inaction). When my lawyers of several years suddenly ceased representing me (they chose to slink away rather doing the honorable thing and represent me -- which would have required actual EFFORT on their part), Lyn was able to get me in touch with a new lawyer and a title company who stuck with me until the deal was completed.
I cannot endorse Lyn highly enough and I am truly indebted to her for all the blood, sweat, and tears she put into successfully getting my house sold."
R.R., now living in a great townhouse in Schaumburg10/02/2012
"I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for helping me find and purchase a home. You made everything SO easy and smooth for me. From day one, you made it your goal to help me find what I was looking for, constantly e-mailing properties that you felt matched what I wanted (and they did!), always going out of your way to make sure I had all the information, setting up appointments on short notice and just providing the friendly service that is often hard to find these days. You were extremely patient, always smiling and willing to help in any way possible. No matter what the obstacle was you found a way around it!! You were not pushy to get the sale and always looked out for my best interest. Anytime I or anyone I talk to is in need of buying or selling a house, I'm DEFINITELY sending them to you.”