- George Caudill
- Pacific Properties
- Contact George Caudill (Pacific Properties)
- Cell Phone
- (425) 381-0877
- (206) 600-5210
- 10025 19th Ave SE #101, Everett, WA, 98028
Your Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
* Trusted resource for answers about the process
* Innovative marketing strategies
* Expertise about neighborhood features
* Ability to target home searches
* Strong negotiation skills
* Support through the closing and beyond
Selling your home:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage:
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics:
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience-which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
100% Club Award Winner 2006 & 2007
Executive Award 2008
Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising
- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, a personal website just for your home, Craigslist, Homesinpugetsoundarea.com, Pugetsoundhomesbygeorge.com, Youtube, The local MLS, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Every home I market is professionally staged and receives thier own personal website and virtual tour.
3. Email Campaigns:
- It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch:
- Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Find Your Next Home:
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter-not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
I live by my motto, "Honesty and Integrity Always" and strive to provide an "Over-The-Top" experience with your real estate needs.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
I have helped people buy and sell mobile homes and mansions and from all walks of life. I have helped people relocate from accross the country and accross town. Whether you need assistance with vacant land, multi-units, residential homes, or vacation homes, I am eager to serve you.
Bill and Mickey Rasmussen: espnfounder.com