- Jim Johnson
- Century 21 Smith & Associates
- Brand Affiliation
- Century 21 Real Estate
- Contact Jim Johnson (Century 21 Smith & Associates)
- Office Phone
- (210) 658-0038
- Cell Phone
- (210) 638-1885
- (210) 658-4426
- 1621 Pat Booker Road, Universal city, TX, 78148
- My office is conveniently located at the corner of Pat Booker and Kittyhawk, just behind the DPS office
MySanAntonioAssociate.com is the Web site of REALTOR® Jim Johnson, an agent for Century 21, Smith & Associates and member of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®. In addition to being a promotional tool for my sponsoring brokerage and personal services, this site was created to provide real information. Think of it as your one-stop real property information center.
There are no "tricky" links that appear to offer information, but open only my contact information or a form that requires registration in order to get your contact information. Because brokerage and agent Web sites are designed primarily to entice visitors into contacting the brokerage or agent, while providing little substantive information, this site was designed to help you find the information you need without first contacting me or registering.
Areas of Expertise
My services begin by providing you with what you need to know, and continue with the kind of service after the sale that you are entitled to expect, but too rarely receive. I am committed to tracking developments in the San Antonio real estate market and the trends that affect the market, and share my findings with the clients whom I serve:
- I have earned the Accredited Buyer's Representative designation (ABR®) from the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC).
- The home buyers I serve can expect to be informed when something specific to their individual need to know arises—long after the sale:
- I monitor closely the legislative propositions that affect home owners—national, state and local—and report them to my buyers.
- I monitor closely the taxing authorities that affect home owners—national, state and local—and report them to my buyers.
- I track the trends in property appreciation in each neighborhood in which I have sold a home, and provide annual competative market analysis reports of property values on the anniversary of the home purchase.
- The home sellers I serve can expect me to:
- Deliver brochures to your 80 nearest neighbors and solicit their help in selling your house.
- Put my unique marketing and negotiating strategies, learned in part from my experience as a buyer's agent, to work for you to ensure the best price and terms.
- Personally advertise your home each month in targeted news media classifieds.
- Assure that your listing is posted on thousands of Web sites.
- Create a unique single property Web site for your home on ePropertysites.com.
- Feature the ePropertysites Web site for your home on the Featured Listings pages of MySanAntonioAssociate.com, and link to it from my blog.
Whether you are looking for homes for sale or want to sell a home through the leading San Antonio real estate company, I know the ins and outs of real estate for sale in San Antonio. My knowledge of marketing, real estate loans, mortgages, mortgage loans, loan qualifying and creative financing alternatives, and my computer expertise* and negotiating skills have served my clients' best interests for many years. You will not regret making me your San Antonio real estate agent.