Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Cities
- Queen Creek
- Lake Havasu City
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Casa Grande
- Cave Creek
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Sierra Vista
- San Tan Valley
- Gold Canyon
- Green Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- Show Low
- Chandler Heights
Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Counties
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Who says you can't teach an old dog a new trick? Barney (age 8) has been with us for a little over 2 years now and he's a never ending source of joy to us! Since day one he wanted nothing to do with the pool. In fact he stayed at least 10 feet away! Oh No - I'm not going in there - you can't mak...
Purchasing a home for the very first time can be a joyous yet stressful event. Whether you've been a long time renter, or are a young millennial ready to spread your wings and fly out on your own, buying a home is a much more complicated process than searching properties on the Internet. Today's ...
Recognize Sometimes the Little Humor I Include in My WritingsUnfortunately I know this statement in the title of this writing is so true, even myself, I have a fear of water, not drinking it but attempting to lay on top of it and not sink, drown, and die. There are other fears I have not comin...
It may take you a second to get a glimpse of this weeks guest star on Animals of the MLS. Our featured furry friend is at least keeping their distance even though curiosity still abounds. This pent up pooch no doubt wants to know why they were ostracized but for the good of the agent and hopefull...
(Luxury Valley Homes For Buyers & Sellers Phoenix AZ Area)
SPECIAL FORCES: THE EARLY YEARS | Part II Special Forces (SF) grew out of the establishment of the Special Operations Division of the Psychological Warfare Center, activated at Fort Bragg, N.C., in May 1952. The Army allocated 2,300 personnel slots to make up the first Special Forces (SF) unit wh...
(Realty ONE Group)
- Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – May 2015 -The luxury condo market in Phoenix and Scottsdale continued its solid sales record for another month in May. Plus, there was a good amount of pending inventory in the pipeline, which is encouraging for June's sales.This report looks at th...
(Solutions Real Estate)
Red Mountain Ranch is a gorgeous Mesa Golf Community, located in North Mesa. It is a great location near shopping, 25 minutes from the airport, with nearby freeway access, and state of the art hospitals not too far away. With it beautiful golf course and mountain views it is clearly a great choic...
(Solutions Real Estate)
http://www.viewlisting.info/m/41736 Beautiful 5 bedroom home with a pool!$268,900 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths plus a large den, a loft, fenced pool and fully landscaped backyard with pavers and synthetic grass. Master bedroom, guest room and den/office are downstairs! Perfect home for entertaining a...
(Maricopa Real Estate Co)
A Great Place to Live ~ Maricopa AZ If you are looking for a small town feel in your city then check out Maricopa! Just outside of Phoenix and 20 min south of Chandler, Maricopa is an affordable option for those that might have been priced out of the Phoenix market or need to commute to the Ea...
There is hardly any greater a tradition than watching fireworks on the Fourth of July. Adults and children of all ages love watching in anticipation of what the next size, shape, and color each new explosion will bring. Some like the resounding "Boom" of the larger fireworks with the exception of...
When you list your home with Andrew Texidor you get ALL of Solutionshttp://www.AndrewTexidor.com Today I was reminded by our company marketing director "Z', that Solutions Real Estate takes a corporate approach to selling your home. In the graphs attached you will see the comparison in our curre...
(Realty ONE Group)
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale and Home Sales in May 2015 -May home sales in Scottsdale continued the strong pace we have been seeing. However, we did see a slight slowdown in sales and pending activity as the high season came to an end.SCOTTSDALE HOME SALES ACTIVITY – MAY 2015The graphic below char...
(ReMax Fine Properties)
The Location of Your Home Plays a Role in Your Selling Price – Here’s WhyOne of the most common questions homeowners have before listing their home for sale relates to the selling price. Understanding the value of the home is about far more than just comparing the square footage of the space with...
View MLS Listings for North Scottsdale Why View MLS Listings with your own Advanced MLS Search Portal?Tired of the many real estate sites that often have outdated information about the home that you spent your time searching for? Only to find out that when you contact an agent, that it is already...
Advanced MLS Search PortalWhy get your own Advanced MLS Search Portal?Tired of the many real estate sites that often have outdated information about the home that you spent your time searching for? Only to find out that when you contact an agent, you find it is already sold!Tired of registering w...
(Arizona Focus Realty)
This is a really neat edit, so I wanted to share it with everyone, especially since Jurassic World is such a big hit at the theaters right now. This photo to me looks like Cueball is in Jurassic World and trying to get a great photo of a dinosaur. It is amazing what can be done with photoshop, ...
(Come Home Inc)
Home Prices in Scottsdale AZ for July 2015Real estate market data for Scottsdale, AZ provided by The Arizona Standard of Keller Williams Realty Sonoran Living. Find out what you home is worth in the current market, call 480-432-1618. Scottsdale Home Prices We have seen 4 straight months of sold ...
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Simple Home Showing Flexibility Tips How flexible do I need to be about showing my home on the market? Well, in a nutshell...do you want to sell your home? If yes, then the answer is, be as flexible as humanly possible about showing times. The whole idea is to get your home shown as often as po...
(Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert)
1650 SAILING HAWKS DR Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 Absolutely one of the BEST Panoramic lake view lots in ALL of Lake Havasu City. Come see this one of a kind, stunning LAKE VIEW lot in the Gated Community of Mesquite Bay, which offers underground utilities, natural gas and city water. Just a shor...
(Keller Williams Profesional Partners Glendale AZ Real Estate Peoria/Realtor)
Fire Works Metro Phoenix 4th of July To your success,Patty Carabio Business Development Manager Old Republic Title "Obsessed with providing exceptional service"Cell : 480-707-2404Office: 623-334-5009Fax: email@example.com
(Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty)
This Saturday, the 2015 Lake Havasu July 4th Fireworks Show lights up the skies over Thompson Bay. Everyone is welcome to come. But you better plan on getting there early. This is one of the hottest tickets in town!What: 2015 Lake Havasu July 4th Fireworks Show Where: Thompson Bay When: Saturd...
(Maricopa Real Estate Co)
So, I'm confused... Here in Maricopa out by where I live there are quite a few of these Cornfields So...I'm driving home and got to thinking...(scary, I know)~With Arizona being 110 - 115 degrees and having a dry, hot one of these Shouldn't this field look more like this? Now that I think ab...
New funding available July 1, 2015 for down payment assistance Today marks a new year for the downpayment assistance program that offers upto $14,999 to local home buyers on a need basis for the following cities:Goodyear, Buckeye, Tolleson, Queen Creek, Laveen, El Mirage, Guadalupe and uniconrpor...
80% LTV STATED loans are now available owner occupied, second homes and investment properties Nationwide. Call 800 315 8803 or visit www.bartprequalifies.com today to start and application!Our MINIMUM loan amount for a STATED LOAN is $200,000 or 200K. We offer STATED LOANS AKA light doc, bank sta...
Arizona Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Stewart Real Estate Technology
- Nicole Doty - Gilbert Real Estate Expert Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Brian England Real Estate Agent
- Troy Erickson Real Estate Agent
- Judith Ritter Real Estate Agent
- Elise Harron Real Estate Agent
- MarketingSoc 1 Services for Real Estate Pros
- Tammy Adams ~ Realtor Maricopa, AZ Real Estate Agent
- Dale Dresel Real Estate Agent
- Dan Dee McGinnis, DTM, NADOTA Real Estate Agent
- Jan Green Real Estate Agent
- Shanna Day Mega Team Leader (AZ & UT) Real Estate Agent
- Jeffrey Jones Managing Real Estate Broker
- Visualshows .com Services for Real Estate Pros
- Nancy Laswick Real Estate Agent
- David Baker Realtor - Laveen Homes for sale Real Estate Agent
- Mike Tizzano Mortgage and Lending
- Art Welch Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Edward & Celia Maddox Real Estate Agent
- Cathy Carter Real Estate Agent
- Tamra Lee Ulmer Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gabrielle Kamahele Rhind Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Mark Wagner Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Julie Pelle Real Estate Agent
- John Mosier Real Estate Agent
- Amy Jones Group Real Estate Agent
- Juli Vosmik Real Estate Agent
- Karen Berg Real Estate Agent
- Chandler Real Estate Liz Harris, MBA Real Estate Agent
- Jeffrey Masich Real Estate Agent
- Michele Smylie Clark Real Estate Agent
- Jason Wells Real Estate Agent
- Becky Kolb Real Estate Agent
- Spirit Messingham Real Estate Agent
- Sylvie Stuart Real Estate Agent
- Rich Arnold Real Estate Agent
- Sheri Sperry Real Estate Agent
- Scott Fenner Mortgage and Lending
- John Sposato, Sharon Coffini & Melanie Didier Real Estate Agent
- Bradley Potter, PLLC Real Estate Agent
- Ed & Tracy Oliva Real Estate Agent
- Jay Mecray - (480) 256-9771 Real Estate Agent
- Jeff Fisher Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Hallas Mortgage and Lending
- Cara Marcelle Mancuso Real Estate Agent
- Jon Quist Real Estate Agent
- Hugh Thomas Lorch Real Estate Agent
- Cheryl! Tisland Real Estate Agent