Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Cities
- Queen Creek
- Lake Havasu City
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Casa Grande
- Cave Creek
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Sierra Vista
- San Tan Valley
- Gold Canyon
- Green Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- Show Low
- Chandler Heights
Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Counties
Purchasing a home for the very first time can be a joyous yet stressful event. Whether you've been a long time renter, or are a young millennial ready to spread your wings and fly out on your own, buying a home is a much more complicated process than searching properties on the Internet. Today's ...
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Who says you can't teach an old dog a new trick? Barney (age 8) has been with us for a little over 2 years now and he's a never ending source of joy to us! Since day one he wanted nothing to do with the pool. In fact he stayed at least 10 feet away! Oh No - I'm not going in there - you can't mak...
Recognize Sometimes the Little Humor I Include in My WritingsUnfortunately I know this statement in the title of this writing is so true, even myself, I have a fear of water, not drinking it but attempting to lay on top of it and not sink, drown, and die. There are other fears I have not comin...
It may take you a second to get a glimpse of this weeks guest star on Animals of the MLS. Our featured furry friend is at least keeping their distance even though curiosity still abounds. This pent up pooch no doubt wants to know why they were ostracized but for the good of the agent and hopefull...
(Keller Williams Arizona Realty)
With the Barker Team, are utmost priority is to make sure every client we work with is taken care of and provide with the best of service regardless of their situation. That is why we have chosen to partner with Belt Law Firm, located right here in Scottsdale, AZ. John C. Belt has been a practici...
(Amerifirst Financial, Inc NMLS 145368 LO:1015837)
FNMA issued some revised underwriting guidelines that went into effect yesterday. You could call them a loosening of some of the guidelines albeit for a small percentage of buyers. Still, quite a few buyers will be helped by the changes. Below are the highlights of some fo the changes:Removal o...
(Long Real Estate)
The Anthem real estate market continued to show signs of strength through June 2015. The number of homes sold increased from May and year over year, staying in line with national trends. The 12 month moving average sale price is still continuing on upward trend, but we are maintaining single ...
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Phoenix AZ Real Estate Market Trends June 2015 This is the Phoenix AZ Real Estate Market Trends Report June 2015 Active listing count as of June 31, 2015 Phoenix AZ Real Estate Market Trends. Active listings as of June 31 2015 - Normal 2834, Short Sales 97, REO 66, HUD 5. The amount of li...
STUNNING PARADISE VALLEY HOME Stunning home with open floor plan in sought after area of paradise valley. Soaring high ceilings, chef's kitchen and butlers pantry. Crema marcel granite countertops from spain, gorgeous wood plank floors, each bedroom with their own ensuite. 4th bedroom can be used...
(Keller Williams Arizona Realty)
Moving from home to home can be a very stressful, tolling process for any person or family to take on. The entire process of packing up, transporting, and unpacking everything in your home can take days upon days and can be very painful. That is why we, at the Barker Team, have chosen Moving You...
Homes For Sale in Laveen Az July 2015 Why do people live here? Laveen Az is a rural feel community where modern living meets a rural lifestyle, with close commutes to Central Phoenix. Laveen Az is among the perfect choices there are in the Metro Phoenix area for an abode. Laveen offers a vari...
Luxury Housing Market in Phoenix Update Month Ending June 2015 Defining the Luxury Housing Market for this article?For purposes of this article let us assume a luxury home is anything listed for sale over $1,000,000. While you may find a lot of homes in the Phoenix area that offer an array of ...
(Luxury Valley Homes For Buyers & Sellers Phoenix AZ Area)
SPECIAL FORCES: THE EARLY YEARS | Part II Special Forces (SF) grew out of the establishment of the Special Operations Division of the Psychological Warfare Center, activated at Fort Bragg, N.C., in May 1952. The Army allocated 2,300 personnel slots to make up the first Special Forces (SF) unit wh...
(Realty ONE Group)
- Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – May 2015 -The luxury condo market in Phoenix and Scottsdale continued its solid sales record for another month in May. Plus, there was a good amount of pending inventory in the pipeline, which is encouraging for June's sales.This report looks at th...
(Solutions Real Estate)
Red Mountain Ranch is a gorgeous Mesa Golf Community, located in North Mesa. It is a great location near shopping, 25 minutes from the airport, with nearby freeway access, and state of the art hospitals not too far away. With it beautiful golf course and mountain views it is clearly a great choic...
(Solutions Real Estate)
http://www.viewlisting.info/m/41736 Beautiful 5 bedroom home with a pool!$268,900 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths plus a large den, a loft, fenced pool and fully landscaped backyard with pavers and synthetic grass. Master bedroom, guest room and den/office are downstairs! Perfect home for entertaining a...
(Maricopa Real Estate Co)
A Great Place to Live ~ Maricopa AZ If you are looking for a small town feel in your city then check out Maricopa! Just outside of Phoenix and 20 min south of Chandler, Maricopa is an affordable option for those that might have been priced out of the Phoenix market or need to commute to the Ea...
There is hardly any greater a tradition than watching fireworks on the Fourth of July. Adults and children of all ages love watching in anticipation of what the next size, shape, and color each new explosion will bring. Some like the resounding "Boom" of the larger fireworks with the exception of...
When you list your home with Andrew Texidor you get ALL of Solutionshttp://www.AndrewTexidor.com Today I was reminded by our company marketing director "Z', that Solutions Real Estate takes a corporate approach to selling your home. In the graphs attached you will see the comparison in our curre...
(Realty ONE Group)
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale and Home Sales in May 2015 -May home sales in Scottsdale continued the strong pace we have been seeing. However, we did see a slight slowdown in sales and pending activity as the high season came to an end.SCOTTSDALE HOME SALES ACTIVITY – MAY 2015The graphic below char...
(ReMax Fine Properties)
The Location of Your Home Plays a Role in Your Selling Price – Here’s WhyOne of the most common questions homeowners have before listing their home for sale relates to the selling price. Understanding the value of the home is about far more than just comparing the square footage of the space with...
View MLS Listings for North Scottsdale Why View MLS Listings with your own Advanced MLS Search Portal?Tired of the many real estate sites that often have outdated information about the home that you spent your time searching for? Only to find out that when you contact an agent, that it is already...
Advanced MLS Search PortalWhy get your own Advanced MLS Search Portal?Tired of the many real estate sites that often have outdated information about the home that you spent your time searching for? Only to find out that when you contact an agent, you find it is already sold!Tired of registering w...
(Arizona Focus Realty)
This is a really neat edit, so I wanted to share it with everyone, especially since Jurassic World is such a big hit at the theaters right now. This photo to me looks like Cueball is in Jurassic World and trying to get a great photo of a dinosaur. It is amazing what can be done with photoshop, ...
Arizona Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Stewart Real Estate Technology
- Nicole Doty - Gilbert Real Estate Expert Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Brian England Real Estate Agent
- Troy Erickson Real Estate Agent
- Judith Ritter Real Estate Agent
- Elise Harron Real Estate Agent
- MarketingSoc 1 Services for Real Estate Pros
- Tammy Adams ~ Realtor Maricopa, AZ Real Estate Agent
- Dale Dresel Real Estate Agent
- Dan Dee McGinnis, DTM, NADOTA Real Estate Agent
- Jan Green Real Estate Agent
- Shanna Day Mega Team Leader (AZ & UT) Real Estate Agent
- Jeffrey Jones Managing Real Estate Broker
- Visualshows .com Services for Real Estate Pros
- Nancy Laswick Real Estate Agent
- David Baker Realtor - Laveen Homes for sale Real Estate Agent
- Mike Tizzano Mortgage and Lending
- Art Welch Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Edward & Celia Maddox Real Estate Agent
- Cathy Carter Real Estate Agent
- Tamra Lee Ulmer Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gabrielle Kamahele Rhind Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Mark Wagner Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Julie Pelle Real Estate Agent
- John Mosier Real Estate Agent
- Amy Jones Group Real Estate Agent
- Juli Vosmik Real Estate Agent
- Karen Berg Real Estate Agent
- Chandler Real Estate Liz Harris, MBA Real Estate Agent
- Jeffrey Masich Real Estate Agent
- Michele Smylie Clark Real Estate Agent
- Jason Wells Real Estate Agent
- Spirit Messingham Real Estate Agent
- Becky Kolb Real Estate Agent
- Sylvie Stuart Real Estate Agent
- Rich Arnold Real Estate Agent
- Sheri Sperry Real Estate Agent
- Scott Fenner Mortgage and Lending
- John Sposato, Sharon Coffini & Melanie Didier Real Estate Agent
- Bradley Potter, PLLC Real Estate Agent
- Ed & Tracy Oliva Real Estate Agent
- Jay Mecray - (480) 256-9771 Real Estate Agent
- Jeff Fisher Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Hallas Mortgage and Lending
- Cara Marcelle Mancuso Real Estate Agent
- Jon Quist Real Estate Agent
- Hugh Thomas Lorch Real Estate Agent
- Cheryl! Tisland Real Estate Agent