Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Clarita
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Rosa
- Mission Viejo
- Elk Grove
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- Laguna Niguel
- La Jolla
- Woodland Hills
- San Clemente
- Westlake Village
- Santa Barbara
- Yorba Linda
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- Sonoma County
- San Joaquin County
- Fresno County
- Solano County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Tuolumne County
- Humboldt County
- Lake County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Del Norte County
- Amador County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- San Benito County
- Mendocino County
- Lassen County
- Mono County
- Yuba County
- Mariposa County
(West Coast Realty Division)
These days it seems a day doesn't go by I hear someone has been defrauded. Patricia Feager, MBA, GRI, Cert Negotiations Expert, Military Relo Prof wrote an article about scammers targeting seniors, one of the most targeted group of Americans -- but anyone at any age can be scammed. I was involved...
(Home Point Real Estate)
How Much Money Will I Save by Owning a home?There is a lot of debate about if you save money by owning a home. I see some Investment Pros argue that if you put all your housing money into other investments you would make more money. What these “Geniuses” never seem to consider is that you have to...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Wordless Wednesdays: Randy's Donuts If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
What Makes A Neighborhood? Sure it’s the homes. The unique stores. The interesting places to eat. The people of course. The trees. The parks. The schools. The amenities. The streets. Broad and tree-lined. A cul-de-sac. Maybe winding. The walkability. The access to other places. ...
(Keller Williams Porter Ranch)
Click The Link To View California Trends Newsletter California Housing Trends Newsletter
(Keller Williams Porter Ranch)
VALLEY GLEN HOME SALES STATISTICS FOR FIRST QUARTER 2015 In the First quarter (01/01/2015 to 03/31/2015) 42 homes were sold. The Minimum Listing Price $350,000 and Selling Price was $400,000 with 2 bedrooms, 1 baths, 907 square feet house, 4993 sq ft lot and 2 days on the market.Maximum Listing P...
From: McCarthy, John W (Jack) [mailto:John.W.McCarthy@uscis.dhs.gov] Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 9:46 AM To: Boyle, Suzi Subject: Muchas Gracias Suzi, I just returned to work after a couple of weeks off and found your package in my mailbox and want to express my sincere gratitude for your th...
(Charlemagne International Properties)
If you missed the market debut of 875 S Madison Ave, Pasadena, CA on Sunday you can catch repeat performances Thursday 10 AM to 2 PM on July 2, and Sunday, July 5, 1 to 4 PM. More than 50 groups walked through the wide halls and few left without leaving a positive comment about this Madison H...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Buy, Fix & Save on listed homes for sale Are you a home buyer looking for an opportunity to gain instant equity when buying your first home? Would you like to discover a valuable tool which is at your disposal?Each and every day I come across properties throughout Los Angeles County that are p...
(Keller Williams Realty - Elk Grove, CA Homes for Sale)
Copy and paste this link to our website for complete property details and pics: http://briv.it/d3ql3862 Kroy Way Sacramento CA 95820 Duplex with 1 bedroom units, updated with granite, tile, flooring, and more! Entries face long driveway to back detached garages. Long term tenants love the quiet ...
(RE/MAX ESTATE PROPERTIES)
6028 SCOTMIST DRIVERANCHO PALOS VERDES CA 90275 $1,498,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 4 BATHROOMS | Finished garage with 2 CAR PARKING | 3187 SQUARE FEET Absolutely stunning home! Shows like a model. Featuring: Open floor plan and a large gourmet kitchen equipped with professional Wolf and Sub-Zero applianc...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Income Properties for Sale in Long Beach, CA Long Beach California offers real estate investors many opportunities in purchasing residential income properties for positive cash flow . Investors can discover the newest listed income properties for sale every Monday and Thursday plus gain acces...
(Century 21 Award)
Best 4th of July Fireworks - Orange CountyPhoto Attribution: Sehsuan at en.wikipedia Enjoy your 4th of July Independence Day Celebration with events and fireworks throughout Orange County, California. Many local cities have festivities planned all day along as well as fireworks displays usually a...
(Coldwell Banker C&C Properties)
Thinking about buying a home or listing your current one? Whether you're considering a jump into the housing market or just curious about what shape it's in, here are a few facts: 67% of Americans say that now is a good time to buy; 40% say it's a good time to sell. Experts expect a 16% growth ...
On June 15, 2015, California Association of Realtors (C.A.R) reported that single family homes values were higher 0.8% at the price of $485,830 in May of 2015 from $481,880 in April 2015, and gained 4.4% in May of 2014 from price of $465,470. While, single family homes sales dropped 1.1% in May o...
(Carrington Real Estate Services)
Menifee Short Sales 92584 Contrary to popular belief that Menifee homeowners have lots of equity, sellers are making a killing and cashing in on the sale of their homes there still remains financial hardship for many Menifee homeowners that are struggling to make their house payment whether it b...
(Remax Palos Verdes Realty)
My favorite Palos Verdes Homes on the June 9, 2015, Palos Verdes real estate Broker’s Tour (29 homes had open houses today) are described below. We currently have 181 single family Palos Verdes homes for sale ranging in price from $975,000 in Rancho Palos Verdes 90275 to $53,000,000 in the City...
(Remax Palos Verdes Realty)
The South Coast Botanic Garden is offering a series of summer classes starting on Tuesday, June 16, 2015. This is a great opportunity for Palos Verdes homes owners to get a little exercise while enjoying these beautiful gardens instead of a studio environment. You will feel the peace and ener...
(American Pacific Mortgage)
http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Provides the mortgage interest rate trends and navigates through the current interest rates for home loans. Mike Bjork provides this daily service by watching the interest rates in California by projecting his thoughts on the mortgage interest rates forecast. ...
(Ronald Christopher & Associates. Proudly serving Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indio, Rancho Mirage, & Palm Springs.)
4th of July Events and Activities for Palm Desert and Palm Springs 2015There's still time to schedule out you were weekend for this Independence Day, 2015 around Palm Springs and Palm Desert California. Here's what's happening this weekend. On Saturday, July 4 from 7:00 PM until 9:30 PM is the ci...
(3B Realty: 951-347-3818, CA)
The Colony 55+ Senior Community Homes for Sale, Murrieta CA: Jun. 29, 2015. Looking for houses for sale in The Colony 55+ Senior Community? Then follow the link for details of The Colony 55+ Senior Community Homes for Sale.Murrieta Real Estate Market Reports: Follow the link to view The Colony 5...
(AmeriFirst Financial Inc, San Diego, CA)
Negotiations between Greek officials and creditors ended with no agreement reached. Greece will be unable to make its debt payments due tomorrow. Investors shifted to safer assets, helping MBS after Friday's decline. The Greek Government called a referendum on whether to accept austerity measures...
(Remax Estate Properties - )
Interest rates for buying a home on the Palos Verdes Peninsula stayed level this week.The following are excerpts from the newsletter on interest rates published by HSH Associates : " If the economic data is mostly firm, it's a fair bet that mortgage rates will be, too. Not all that long ago, fina...
(Lyon Real Estate)
Not every Sacramento Realtor will cancel a listing upon request. It's always been my policy because, let's face it, the door swings both ways. Sometimes I discover off-kilter sellers I don't want to work with, and maybe their quirks, let's call them, were not evident in the beginning. Besides, wh...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- Richie Alan Naggar author of books on Life-Love-Intimacy-Purpose Real Estate Broker/Owner
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sandy Padula and Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sharon Paxson Real Estate Agent
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- Christine Donovan Real Estate Agent
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- Pete X with X Group Real Estate Advocates, Huntington Beach, CA 714.459.2017 OCLister.com Real Estate Agent
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Owner Real Estate Agent
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Pamela Seley, REALTOR® Real Estate Agent
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- William Johnson Real Estate Agent
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sarah & Les Oswald Managing Real Estate Broker
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Mike Rigley Real Estate Agent
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Chris Freck Mortgage and Lending
- Tim Lorenz Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Davis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Elite Home Sales Team Real Estate Agent
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Soulutions Real Estate Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Solutions Real Estate San Diego Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- Jill Murty, Realtor - Serving Orange County, CA Real Estate Agent
- TIM GARTON Real Estate Agent
- Vickie Nagy Real Estate Agent
- Jane Peters Real Estate Agent
- Gary DiGrazia, Sr. Real Estate Agent
- Laura Foreman Education & Training
- Fred Sed Real Estate Agent