Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Clarita
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Rosa
- Mission Viejo
- Elk Grove
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- Laguna Niguel
- La Jolla
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
- San Clemente
- Yorba Linda
- Santa Barbara
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- San Joaquin County
- Sonoma County
- Solano County
- Fresno County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Humboldt County
- Lake County
- Tuolumne County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Amador County
- Del Norte County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- Lassen County
- San Benito County
- Mendocino County
- Glenn County
- Yuba County
- Mono County
Those who know me pretty well, also know I have a fascination and admiration for those guys over at Pixar Studios, in Emeryville, who create digital animations and films like, Finding Nemo, etc. In addition to Pixar Studio magic, I also get a kick out of the process which has real animals talking...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Toast: that is Truffle Oil Toast! Some things are just so easy to make and we could bring our culinary experience to the next level. As an example Toast does not have to be boring, we can liven it up so easily! Take an ordianary bread in this case Puglese Style bread. Slice and then brush with T...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Dogs & Pickup Trucks: a sad state of affairs please help!!!I have been bothered by this subject for many years and did not take a stand by writing about it. Today was one of those days where I could not stay quiet about it any longer.I was driving our dog to the Vet, because he has some health is...
(REALTY ONE GROUP - LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 702.443.7156 )
Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz had the privilege of visiting 2 of Clint Eastwood's restaurants in Carmel California several weeks ago Clint Eastwood owns the Mission Ranch at Carmel By The Sea, The Hog's Breath, and several other commercial properties in Carmel California. The Mission Ranch consists ...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Pasadena CA Granada Court Condos With A Spanish Revival Architectural Influence This is a look at the Granada Court condominium complex in Pasadena. I will share real estate market activity information for 2015 with a comparison to 2012 through 2014 as well as units on the market for sale and i...
(International City Mortgage)
Rent Payments Can Really Add Up!No matter how much you pay in rent, you might be surprised what it adds up to over the years. Investing your money in a home may be a wiser financial choice. With the current home prices and mortgage rates, this is an excellent time to look into buying your own hom...
(RPM Mortgage, Marin County, CA)
Investment Property Loans Hit the Big Time It's been a good half dozen years since the credit crisis dealt a sledgehammer blow to the jumbo mortgage market. Now I know the Bernie 2016 crowd is going to have to choke on the perverse irony that since, over-regulation of the mortgage industry has a...
In February of 2016 Trulia.com reported median homes sales prices were higher 7.2% to $1,555,000 in La Canada Flintridge, California between October 2015 to January 2016 from the previous quarter, and rose 14.3% from a year ago in January of 2015.An average home listing price in La Canada Flintri...
(RE/MAX Gold Santa Clara Valley)
Here's a HD drone view of the Apple Campus 2 (AC2) under construction in Cupertino, CA. Thanks to 9to5mac.com for the peek inside! Expected completion is the end of this year. Video about 2:17 in length.
(Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley)
This is a weekly feature I will do every Saturday for those wanting info on open homes in the Napa Valley. If I can help you find the perfect property here in the Napa Valley, please contact me. For those wanting a map and more details, here is the link to the Napa Register’s open house page. Nap...
In the past couple of weeks, we've been asking you questions that should be considered when you're thinking about buying a home. We've asked you to considerWhy are you buying a home in the first place? Where are home values headed? And today, it's time to ask yourselfWhere are mortgage interes...
(Solutions Real Estate)
The Crisis in China and the Stock Market – How it will affect real estate in 2016? Plus, we review the movie, The Big Short Welcome to 2016, a year that has started out very rocky with a lot of uncertainty as it relates to stocks, oil, housing and China. Here’s my take on things. Yes I’m a real...
(Allison James Elite)
Chris B Johnson, REALTOR® Neighborhood Market Report Mortgage Pre Approval Time To Buy A Home Buy Sell Market Insider About Switch to Map View Chris B Johnson, REALTOR®, SFR®, CDPE®, CHS® View Photos 4492 PINE RIDGE Court Moorpark, CA 93021 $600,000 4 bds 2 ba 2374 sq ft Status: Back Up Offer ...
(Lyon Real Estate)
There is not a Sacramento Realtor among us who has not at one time or another had this experience in the housing market. One might cross her fingers when it comes time to appraise a particular home, suspecting she sold that home for way more than it will ever appraise for and, voila, it appraises...
In February of 2016 Trulia.com reported median homes sales prices were lower 1.3% to $765,000 in La Crescenta, California between October 2015 to January 2016 from the previous quarter, and rose 13.8% from a year ago in January of 2015.An average home listing price in La Crescenta, California on ...
(3B Realty: 951-347-3818, CA)
The Colony 55+ Senior Community Home Prices, Murrieta CA - Avg: $314,958; Avg. SqFt: $194.20, January 2016. Want stats for recent sales of homes in The Colony 55+ Senior Community? Then follow the link to view the The Colony 55+ Senior Community Homes Market Report!Data courtesy of the California...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Affordable Los Angeles Condos and Townhomes in Monterey Hills This is a real estate update for the Monterey Hills planned community in Los Angeles. In this report I will share closed transactions for January 2016 with a comparison to the same month in 2015 as well as a recap of properties on the...
(people first...then business Ran Right Realty )
When you say yes or no to something, that is as succinct and clear as one can be when called upon to do so. Granted, there are times when furthermore is required, but then, we wont know that until that moment. Its trying to include it when it is not necessary that bogs it all down. Spontaneity is...
By Angela Colley Ryan McVay/Getty Images Buying a house is a process. One where you’ll spend a lot of quality time with your Realtor®. One where you might even drive him or her a little … nuts. No, we’re not talking about that time you called after 10 p.m. because you saw a house online and had t...
(Zephyr Real Estate)
Selling - during Super Bowl 50 Celebrations... Strategy + Synchronicity = Success This year started with a challenge to sell a superlative property concurrent to San Francisco's hosting of Super Bowl 50! We welcomed over a hundred buyers coming to view this home in less than 2 weeks. Muse...
In February of 2016 Trulia.com reported median homes sales prices declined 11.9% to $590,750 in Glendale, California between October 2015 to January 2016 from the previous quarter, but dropped 0.4% from a year ago in January of 2015.An average home listing price in Glendale, California on Trulia ...
In February of 2016 Trulia.com reported median homes sales prices were lower 8.6% to $539,000 in Montrose, California between October 2015 to January 2016 from the previous quarter, and fell 10.9% from a year ago in January of 2015.An average home listing price in Montrose, California on Trulia r...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
The Los Altos Friday Night Listing Report is ready for your review. This blog shares with you newly listed homes for the weeks with pictures, and I also provide you with a full inventory list of homes for sale within Los Altos. Do you have any questions? Need additional informaiton or would you...
(3B Realty: 951-347-3818, CA)
The Colony 55+ Senior Community Homes for Sale, Murrieta CA: February 5, 2016. Looking for houses for sale in The Colony 55+ Senior Community? Then follow the link for details of The Colony 55+ Senior Community Homes for Sale.Murrieta Real Estate Market Reports: Follow the link to view The Colon...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Sandy Padula and Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Richie Alan Naggar Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- Christine Donovan Real Estate Agent
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Sam Shueh Real Estate Agent
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Owner Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Mike Rock Home Builder
- Ryan Huggins - Thousand Oaks, CA Real Estate Agent
- Pamela Seley Real Estate Agent
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Jill Murty, Realtor - Orange County, CA Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sharon Paxson Real Estate Agent
- Les & Sarah Oswald Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Davis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- Chris B Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- William Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Thomas J. Nelson, Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Jane Peters Real Estate Agent
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Joy Bender Real Estate Agent
- Richard Daskam Real Estate Agent
- Doug Reynolds Real Estate Agent
- David Vandermyden Managing Real Estate Broker
- Solutions Real Estate San Diego Real Estate Broker/Owner
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ralph Gorgoglione Real Estate Agent
- Tony Lewis Real Estate Agent