Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Clarita
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Rosa
- Mission Viejo
- Elk Grove
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- Laguna Niguel
- La Jolla
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
- San Clemente
- Yorba Linda
- Santa Barbara
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- San Joaquin County
- Sonoma County
- Solano County
- Fresno County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Humboldt County
- Lake County
- Tuolumne County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Amador County
- Del Norte County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- Lassen County
- San Benito County
- Mendocino County
- Glenn County
- Yuba County
- Mono County
Those who know me pretty well, also know I have a fascination and admiration for those guys over at Pixar Studios, in Emeryville, who create digital animations and films like, Finding Nemo, etc. In addition to Pixar Studio magic, I also get a kick out of the process which has real animals talking...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Digital Trends & an abbreviated history of Google Changes over the years!When I read this post I was compelled to share this with those of you who might not have seen this. Just to be clear I have been saying for years, that the business of keeping up with changes in the SEO world and staying rel...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Toast: that is Truffle Oil Toast! Some things are just so easy to make and we could bring our culinary experience to the next level. As an example Toast does not have to be boring, we can liven it up so easily! Take an ordianary bread in this case Puglese Style bread. Slice and then brush with T...
(Power Brokers Int'l)
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Los Angeles with its extremely low inventory, you will need to pay attention to the value of comps, or how the list price of a home is calculated. I am sure you have heard the term "comps" bandied about. Comps are comparison properties, and ...
(Call Realty Company)
916 Via Mirada, Palos Verdes Estates, CA Just Listed Description Photos Maps & Local Schools Print Brochure My Reviews More $ Click for current price4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3393 SQUARE FEET Follow This Home! Palos Verdes Estates Homes for Sale Palos Verdes Real Estate Blog Palos Ver...
One of my favorite areas of the Greater Sacramento Region is El Dorado Hills, cradled at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, about 20 miles east of Sacramento, along highway 50.In addition to being a Realtor since 1981, I have also worked at an international software development company in E...
(Mason-McDuffie Mortgage, Conventional Loans, Jumbo Loans, FHA, 203(k), USDA, VA,)
Mortgage Companies Only Care About Money At least that's what I thought. Almost every day it seems there's another settlement between a bank and the department of Justice based on something done in the mortgage world that traded consumer trust for tremendous profits. Let's face it, the bu...
(Feng Shui Manhattan Long Island)
Oranges. As a feng shui cure it is often recommended to have 9 oranges in either the dinning room, living room or kitchen for good luck and prosperity. It is believed that citrus fruits can ward off negative energy, thus oranges, along with tangerines and limes are often used in traditional fen...
(RE/MAX Gold Santa Clara Valley)
Quick Market Overview: As is usual for this time of year, the number of available homes for sale have increased. While not a huge jump, we do see a trend change nonetheless. Notwithstanding this, however, the real estate markets in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties remain in record territor...
(Remax Baja Realty)
Aumenta un 64% la ocupación hotelera en Rosarito en Enero. En el mes de Enero 2016 aumento la ocupación hotelera un 64% en base a 2015, según la muestra de la Secretaria Turismo del Estado según muestra su Delegado en Playas de Rosarito, Lic. Gustavo Torres Ramírez.Así mismo, aumento 25% del 2...
(Granite Real Estate "Cool Team")
REAL ESTATE MARKET ACTIVITY 2015-2016 FOR THE GEORGETOWN DIVIDE Real estate market data for The Georgetown Divide provided by Cathy Sarmento of CoolRealEstate.com Real Estate Market Activity 2015 Year at a GlanceProperty Sales (Sold) January property sal...
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows ~ Ralph Marston
(Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate)
Every Wednesday I provide a quick Snap shot of the real estate market in my great neighborhood of College-Glen. This week: 6 active properties Last week: 8 active properties. Two weeks ago: 8 active properties. Three weeks ago...
The average house on the market in Lemon Grove has been sitting there for over 40 days. We went into escrow in half that time. Don't sit on the market. Call Us at 619-316-7445 so we can get you where you want to go in 1/2 the time. Pending Sale Virtual Reality Walk Thru Property Video Descript...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Orange County, California Home Foreclosure Report Access recently listed bank owned properties for sale within Orange County, CA. This free report can be viewed as a One Line Report or as a Brief Report . You also can preview all the available foreclosed homes for sale within the OC by visit...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Listed Bank Owned Homes for Sale in Los Angeles County Home Foreclosure Report for all of Los Angeles County, California. Whether you are an investor looking to flip a property or a home buyer seeking to buy a home, this bi-weekly REO Blog will keep you updated on the newly listed bank owned ...
(AmeriFirst Financial Inc, San Diego, CA)
Volatile day thus far for Mortgage Backed Securities. Despite a rough opening, we have had a mid-day pricing improvement given the declines in stocks!Compared to Tuesday's closing, the market has opened with a 0.125 worsening to the Points/Credits associated with any given interest rate option (...
(Allison James Elite)
Chris B Johnson, REALTOR® Curt Long, Chief Economist with the National Association of Federal Credit Unions, stated..."it seems far more likely than not that the committee will revise down its expectation of four rate hikes in 2016 in their March release.”When Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling ...
(Charlemagne International Properties)
Not everyone knows Palos Verdes Peninsula is famous not only for its breathtaking array of coastal and city views, but also is home to some of the finest equestrian estates in Southern California. Two cities are renowned for horse properties--Rolling Hills and Rolling Hills Estates. Rancho Palos ...
(Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA (530) 414-1260)
West Shore Pizza, Tahoma, California 530.525.4771If you're craving hot, made-to-order pizza and are any where near the West Shore of Lake Tahoe area check out the West Shore Pizza in Tahoma, California 530.525.4771 530.525.4771. West Shore Pizza is located at 7000 West Lake Blvd. (Highway 89 Sout...
(RE/MAX Estates Properties)
2015 Palos Verdes homes sales for Lunada Bay/Margate neighborhood increased to 80 single family homes sold compared to 77 in 2014. Price per square foot for Lunada Bay/Margate houses that sold in 2015 increased to $664 compared from $627 in 2014, a 5.8% increase. Average sales price for Lunada ...
(Keller Williams Realty Riverside)
New Hud Homes for sale. First Time Home Buyers Welcome!
(Keller Williams Benchmark Properties)
Beautiful and Spacious Heritage Pointe Home!Beautiful, spacious family home. Light, bright & airy with cathedral ceilings and double door entry. Over $100k in upgrades past 6 months, pride of ownership! New hardwood floors and dual pane windows. Remodeled kitchen w/built in wine chiller,custom c...
(Allison James Elite)
Chris B Johnson, REALTOR®Your Neighborhood Market Report The Cost Of Waiting Still A SELLER’S Market?In real estate, the housing market tends to go up and down in unison with the yearly seasons, with the busiest months coming in summer. This year, however, the market is still going stro...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Sandy Padula and Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Richie Alan Naggar Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Christine Donovan Real Estate Agent
- Sam Shueh Real Estate Agent
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Owner Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Ryan Huggins - Thousand Oaks, CA Real Estate Agent
- Mike Rock Home Builder
- Pamela Seley Real Estate Agent
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Jill Murty, Realtor - Orange County, CA Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Les & Sarah Oswald Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sharon Paxson Real Estate Agent
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Davis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- Chris B Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- William Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Thomas J. Nelson, Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Jane Peters Real Estate Agent
- Joy Bender Real Estate Agent
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Richard Daskam Real Estate Agent
- Doug Reynolds Real Estate Agent
- David Vandermyden Managing Real Estate Broker
- Solutions Real Estate San Diego Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Tony Lewis Real Estate Agent
- Ralph Gorgoglione Real Estate Agent
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner