• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms (Remodeled Master Bath with dual shower heads and body jets)
• Remodeled Chef’s Kitchen w/4 Burner Gas Range
• Custom Cabinetry and Granite Counters
• Wine Cooler and Built-In Sideboard
• Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room
• Wet Bar and Second Entertaining Area
• Private View Deck with Barbecue
• Renewable Bamboo Floors
• 1,763 Sq Ft per Tax Records
• Year Built 1994 per Tax Records
• HOA Dues $534 per month
• 2-Car Private Attached Garage + Guest Parking
Offered at $979,000 - Sneak Previews Sat. 2/23 from 1 - 3 pm and Sun. 2/24 from 2 -4 pm
Sshhhh... this is one of the best kept secret locations - Soooo close and yet soooo far away!
This Eureka Gardens View Townhome is exquisite and unique in the City. Drive up to this beautiful home into your own private two car garage. Up the stairs and you’ll come home to a delightful and quality remodeled chef’s kitchen and dining room complete with wine cooler and built-in sideboard.
Enjoy entertaining in the living room warmed by the wood burning fireplace. Opening off the living room you’ll find a second entertaining area with wet bar and access to the view deck perfect for barbecues or brunch. The two bedrooms with spacious closets and adjacent bathrooms are located on separate levels.
You may never want to leave, but when you do you’ll find this location features a Walkscore of 95, convenient to transit, dining, shopping and entertainment. You may never want to drive again, but imagine being able to offer guests parking in the gated garage. You won’t want to miss this elegant townhome so close to everything yet a world apart.
It's downstairs -- The Heart of Gotham ever closer...
Open Saturday 2/23 from 1 - 3 pm
Open Sunday 2/24 from 2 - 4 pm
Top Producer 2012
Producing Agent - 2000 - 2012 - Year after Year