Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Huntington Beach
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Rosa
- Mission Viejo
- Elk Grove
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- La Jolla
- Laguna Niguel
- Woodland Hills
- Westlake Village
- San Clemente
- Santa Barbara
- Yorba Linda
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- San Joaquin County
- Sonoma County
- Fresno County
- Solano County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Lake County
- Humboldt County
- Tuolumne County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Amador County
- Del Norte County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- Lassen County
- San Benito County
- Mendocino County
- Glenn County
- Yuba County
- Mono County
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
Business & Friendship: where do you draw the line?I am in escrow on a house in Culver City, CA. for those of you who missed it I did a very aggressive Marketing Campaign. I sent out to the nearest 500 neighbors a Just Listed post card. Then to boot I did not show the property for about a week and...
(Realty ONE Group)
Pacific Coast Moss Beach Califonia By Robert Swetz 5-21-2016 IMAGINE YOURSELF HERE ...
(Solutions Real Estate )
Chinatown in San Francisco A visit to Chinatown in San Francisco is a treat for all the senses, perhaps even a sensory overload - sights, sounds, foods to try, smells from butcher shops and bakeries, the list goes on and on. This one in San Francisco is reported to be the oldest and largest out...
(Realty ONE Group)
Happy Buddha Madona Mountain California by Robert Swetz 2015 I am going to share a few ways of creating a longer, happy, prosperous life that I seem to have mastered along the way of life.The first way would be to create a positive attitude in everything you do, work, home, school, everywhere, an...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
The Madison Condos in Pasadenaat 227 South Madison Avenue This is a real estate market activity report for The Madison condos located at 227 South Madison Avenue in Pasadena. I will share information for activity so far in 2016 along with a recap of full year sales for the three previous years. ...
(Realty ONE Group)
All I can say is it's been a long week for Vegas Bob, strolling along the the beaches of California for 5 days.My muscles have Charley Horses from walking so far and my arms, legs and neck are sunburned.So this Memorial Weekend Vegas Bob is just going to chill like this chipmunk's in the photos ...
(Keller Williams Realty)
4057 E Ransom St, Long Beach, CA Get Directions Click Here Description Photos Map Schools Print Brochure My Reviews $ Click for current price 4 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1767 SQUARE FEET Remodeled! Two houses on a lot near the traffic circle and CSU Long Beach. Front house built in 191...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Investment Properties for Sale in Long Beach, CA If you're seeking to invest and purchase residential income property, Long Beach California is your answer. The city of Long Beach offers interested investors with a wide variety of units for sale that can fit your budget and investment goals. ...
The real etsate industry and home laons have long been an entrepeneur's playground.Knowing how to get started and acquiring the needed skills to start your own business are essential, but the basics will only take you so far. If you want to maximize your rate of success, you need to be able to e...
Conventional & Government( Fha & Va) Lenders set their rates based on the pricing of mortgage backed Securities, which are traded in real time, all day long in the bond market. This means rates or loan fees (mortage pricing) moves throughout the day, being affected by a variety of economic or po...
Personal success is built on the foundation of character, and character is the result of hundreds and hundreds of choices you make that gradually turn you into who you are at any given moment into what you want to be. If that decision making process is not present, you'll still be somebody. You...
Your reputationis your integrity. Don't compromise either one for a shorter path to success.Your reputation is the only thing you can take with you throughout your career, and maintaning business integrity allows you to cultivate that reputation. Far too many people are willing to sacrifice the...
Home design is an important deciding factor when buying a home. This is because , like fashion and career choices, style of home is a form of self expression and interior decorators alike have a deep understanding behind the power of design. This will weave a client's individual interests into ...
There is nothing more emotionally gratifying than knowing you have gotten 1 st time home buyers off to the best start possible with a customized loan program, financial educational tools to start off their journey towards building their success in life. Having an accounting background puts me in...
The new generation coming up is very different from the generation before them. The Millennials, a blanket term that includes Gen Y and the Echo Boomers, are very tech savvy and always on the go. They have very different expectations when it comes to buying a home and obtaining home loans. They...
After the housing crash of 2008. the real estate market left risky mortgage loan programs behind and instead turned to safer ways to finance homes. Although there are fewer options, there are still many things to consider before choosing aprogram that's right for our situation. Although there ar...
We found Suzi after having an absolutely terrible experience with our bank and trying to get a loan from them. The bank was terrible about communicating and getting the job done in general. We were about 60 days in when we left them..We found Suzi and restarted with her and she got us closed in...
(Solutions Real Estate )
New Homes for Sale at The Preserve Neighborhood in Carlsbad May 2016 Update Development continues at The Preserve neighborhood in northeast Carlsbad, south of the 78 freeway and west of College Boulevard. No houses yet, but they have a partial road in, a bridge and significant grading has been do...
There are few things more annoying than reading mostly fictitious internet claims or memes which show up on Facebook and other social media during this contentious campaign season. If folks would only run stories through a fact checking website for authenticity! Perpetuating hoaxes and myths by...
(Real Living Hamilton Landon )
Golf for a great cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out all the great things PAL does for our local kids.www.avpal.orgPlease consider donating to them one time or regularly. While you are on the 9th fairway, take a moment away and grab a flyer for this great condo. http://ow.ly/xUeM300D55D ch...
(Keller Williams Porter Ranch)
STEVENSON RANCH HOME SALES STATISTICS FOR THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF 201643 homes were sold on the first four months of the year. The Minimum Listing Price was $485,000, Selling Price $485,000, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1,372 square feet house, 4,092 sq ft lot, and 5 day on the market, Maximum Lis...
(Foundation Rentals and Relocation, Inc. )
The Leasing Team at Foundation Rentals and Relocation just LEASED anotherproperty in Greenbrae for $3,400.00. Thanks to everyone fora great transaction. For any questions about Greenbrae propertymanagement or buying or selling investment properties in Greenbrae,call Broker Christopher Barrow at (...
(Gallagher & Lindsey, Alameda, California)
Alameda Museum Presents Pinball Art from the ‘30s to the 50s The monthly Alameda Museum Lecture series will feature “Pinball Art from the ‘30s to the ‘50s,” Thursday, May 26 at 7:00 pm. Michael Scheiss of the Pacific Pinball Museum will show some early pinball art including a rare glimpse into...
(Pacific Union International )
Positive Trends in Venture-Capital Activity to Impact Bay Area’s Tech Employment Despite a slowdown in venture-capital funding and tech-company IPOs, the Bay Area's economy remains in a position of strength. Pacific Union's Vice President of Business Intelligence and Chief Economist Selma Hepp ex...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Sandy Padula and Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Sam Shueh Real Estate Agent
- Richie Alan Naggar Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Ryan Huggins - Thousand Oaks, CA Real Estate Agent
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Owner Real Estate Agent
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- Christine Donovan Real Estate Agent
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- Mike Rock Home Builder
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- Les & Sarah Oswald Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Joy Bender Real Estate Agent
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- Thomas J. Nelson, Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Jill Murty, Realtor - Orange County, CA Real Estate Agent
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Chris B Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Richard Daskam Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Tom Bashe Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ron Cedillo Real Estate Agent
- Jane Peters Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Tony Lewis Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Davis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Doug Reynolds Real Estate Agent
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- David Vandermyden Managing Real Estate Broker
- PropertyMinder Inc. Services for Real Estate Pros
- Gary Frimann Real Estate Broker/Owner
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Anne-Marie Stone Real Estate Agent