Last Activity 03/01/14 09:30 AM
Real Estate Q. Yesterday when I signed in, I was presented with the fact that there were over 254,000 Active Rain members. Today it's over 320,000. Just wondering...
Last Activity 02/21/14 11:53 AM
Real Estate Q. We are remodeling our kitchen. We Want to put in a walk in pantry, but this will eliminate the "eat in" area of the kitchen. Will this hurt resale?
Last Activity 02/03/14 05:41 PM
Real Estate Q. Need a caring and excellet REALTOR in Illinois, Sterling Ill. I have a lead please contact me.
Ana Johnson, REALTOR
Last Activity 01/17/14 09:16 AM
Real Estate Q. Has anyone experienced problems getting paid from American Homes 4 Rent?
Last Activity 10/24/13 06:59 PM
Real Estate Q. Who do you recommend for web presence management? There are so many firms out there but I am looking for testimonials from agents who have found what works.
Last Activity 09/25/13 05:17 PM
Real Estate Q. I need a great Real Estate Atty in Moline, Il area that can help my neighbor with a lien he has on a property being sold in Moline, Il.
Last Activity 08/20/13 08:38 PM
Real Estate Q. what is the rental market like in bolingbrook, il..what are rents for 3 bedroom townhomes
Last Activity 08/19/13 02:20 PM
Real Estate Q. I am interested to by REO property. I am looking for the agent. Any recommendation for REO specialist agent in Lasalle county,il
Last Activity 08/11/13 07:50 PM
Real Estate Q. I have been approached by Star Kart - Advantage Media Inc. for promotion on grocery carts in my area. It is pricey - and a 6 month commitment. Has anyone used this group - any success or disaster stories? We are approached by so many - sometimes it is hard to see the frauds from the real opportunities.
Last Activity 08/08/13 05:35 PM
Real Estate Q. Can you recommend a short sale attorney for a property listed in St. Charles, IL 60174? Thank you.
Last Activity 08/05/13 07:24 PM
Real Estate Q. Sir,
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as Seth forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Find below our terms and procedures:
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Euro 10M MIN and Euro 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 8% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers to be shared 50/50 between the brokers on both lessor/lessee side
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 3 days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lessor will issue a signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking to the Lessee guarantying to refund Lessee all the cost incurred by lessee for the bank transmission charges.
3. Within 3 working days after Lessee receives Lessor's signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking, Lessee will make payment by wire transfer into the Lessor's bank account for the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission to Lessee's bank account.
4. Within Three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift in Lessor's bank account, the Lessor will deliver the BG/SBLC via bank confirmation of swift BG/SBLC MT760 to the Lessee's bankers including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Lessee pays Lessor the leasing fee and the brokers their commission fees not later than 7 banking days after the BG/SBLC hard copy is received and confirmed at lessee's bank. Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 7 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If you are interested, quickly indicated with your full contact detail for easy communication and send them to:email@example.com
Last Activity 08/01/13 03:23 PM
Real Estate Q. What is the difference between short sale and loan modification ?
Last Activity 07/10/13 04:36 AM
Real Estate Q. I can't change my profile picture? Tried in three different browsers. I browse, select, click update, nothing changes?
Last Activity 06/06/13 09:29 AM
Real Estate Q. Why should I use a real estate agent to purchase a home?
I want to buy a property. Some people says that a real estate agents plays an important role for buying property. but i don't know the use of real estate agent to purchase a home.
Last Activity 05/13/13 04:11 PM
Real Estate Q. I am looking for an agent to take a look a property in Rushville, IL. I am interested in the property and I need to determine it's marketability i.e. repairs needed, updating etc.
Last Activity 05/13/13 12:18 PM
Real Estate Q. How do I add my picture to the profile
Last Activity 05/05/13 09:03 AM
Real Estate Q. I have a problem with short sale.Can somebody help me what should I do .I am buyers agent we are waiting for short sale approval from July last year.We have been approved three times but we did not get signed approval and this time the listing agent has said that we will get that signed.It has been over six months waiting to close on this .Is it possible to close this or should I move on with my client?My client really wants this condo that is why we have been waiting so long and I do not know what should I do on my part to speed up the process.Do you think this will ever close,please let me know.
Last Activity 05/03/13 10:35 AM
Real Estate Q. Im exploring the possibility of purchasing a single investment unit/property. I live and work in Chicago, and although Id prefer to have the rental nearby, I have serious doubts about buying a rental property in cook(taxes and debt too high) or dupage(too high end) counties. Where would be some better places in the US to buy a small rental? How do I find a reputable and honest realtor(buyers agent) from(most likely) out of state? How does one find a reputable management company? And other than carefully, how does one best manage this process from (probably) out of state? Im a cash buyer looking for a $70-90k property, and if out of state, Id fly out to inspect the property in person (after submitting and) before finalizing the contract. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.
Last Activity 04/27/13 09:11 PM
Real Estate Q. I agreed to buy a house but now i want to cancel this contract. How do i cancel?Some days ago i want to buy a house. But due to some problem i don't want to buy that house. I want to cancel the contract. So please tell me.
Last Activity 04/22/13 10:23 PM
Real Estate Q. Iam divorced and Iam still on the house with my ex wife she is now selling the home I live in Hawaii and the home is in Illinois I can not be there at the closing and do not want to give her power of attorney so how or what can I do about the closing papers that I need to sign
Last Activity 04/22/13 10:20 PM
Real Estate Q. Are the problems that occur when Real Estate Brokerage firms hold Earnest Money in escrow accounts starting to outweigh the diminishing benefits?
Last Activity 04/22/13 11:12 AM
Real Estate Q. Do you have clients who wouldn't mind a Free Trip just for choosing us as their next energy provider? www.2FreeEng.com no catch, no cost to switch, may cancel contract at any time no charge. This is the real deal. We save customers money 100% of the time. Your clients will love this and thank you!
Last Activity 04/22/13 10:57 AM
Real Estate Q. Please explain why agents generally omit 'subdivisions' in their listings? When looking at properties on the MLS, it seems that more times than not, the subdivision information is missing. It is NOT a required field and for those unfamiliar with subdivisions, this can be a major headache when searching for properties, or worse still, highlighting features of each subdivision. Perhaps there is someplace that such information can be found for the benefit of all. In days gone by, it was incumbent of agents to know the subdivision names. Is there a central place to find the names of subdivisions that you wish to share? Please advise. Thank you.
Last Activity 04/09/13 01:54 AM
Real Estate Q. Real Estate Business?
Many people are investing in real estate business. There is a boom in real business and many people says that real estate business is very profitable. Can you tell me real estate business in India.
Last Activity 04/03/13 08:05 PM
Real Estate Q. Can an agent licensed in Tx srll land located in Ar? Or do I need an agent in Ar?