Congratulations to Alice & Gordon on the purchase of your new home just in time for the Holidays!
The Broussards purchased this beautiful 3BR/2BA home with 10ft Ceilings, Wood Flooring, Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Granite Countertops, & 5 Burner Gas Stove. The Master Suite has Bath with Jacuzzi tub & Stand Alone Shower. Garage has an additional attic with a window unit. The home is equipped with a Generac Generator which powers the entire house. Located in the quaint subdivision of The Village.
The Village is a unique subdivision with a welcoming atmosphere. Located off of Highway 21 in Covington, it is convenient to St. Tammany Hospital as well as shopping and local schools.
For Homes For Sale in The Village click here.
To see More Homes for sale in Covington in this price range click here.
As a top Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Louisiana real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville is no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Ask me any question about buying a home in Mandeville, Covington and Madisonville. It's my job to help you! There's no obligation, and I promise to respond quickly... Call me today @ 985-705-1910.