Real Estate News from Popular Ohio Cities

View all cities

Real Estate News from Popular Ohio Counties

By Liz and Bill Spear, RE/MAX Elite Warren County OH (Cincinnati/Dayton)
(RE/MAX Elite 513.520.5305 www.LizTour.com)
Comments 2
Warren County Ohio First Day Of School For 2015It's time for another local announcement of information you can use from your local RE/MAX team Liz and Bill Spear!  It may be hard to believe, but it's getting close for Warren County Schools to ring the bells again!!  Just a few weeks and the kids ...
By Stanley Stepak, Realtor - Avon Lake, Avon, Bay Village, Westlake,
(Howard Hanna - Avon Lake, OH)
Comments 0
  Current reports from Multiple Listing Service and TeleGraphics suggest a very strong sellers market over that of this time last year.   Curnt vs. Prev Month Curnt vs. Same Month 1 Yr Ago Curnt vs. Same Qtr 1 Yr Ago   Jun. 15 May. 15 % Change Jun. 15 Jun. 14 % Change Apr. 15 to Jun. 15 Apr. 14 t...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
Dates: July 31, 2015 Location: The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Hours: Friday 8-10 p.m. Admission: $30-$1,200. Address: 9990 Riverside Drive Powell, 43065 614-294-5200 Jazz royalty takes center stage as we celebrate Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong and the kings and queens of Jazz. With the help of...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 2
Worthington Libraries' Summer Concert Series: Scioto Valley Brass & Percussion Company Friday, July 31 Whether you're in the mood to kick off your shoes and dance or kick back in a lawn chair and relax, there's no better way to start a summer weekend than with an outdoor concert. Bring your food ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $381,300 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $151.0000 -0.08% Total Listings: 36 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   27 29   -0.07% 0.81% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 2
Eggs & Issues Wednesday, July 29 The Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Worthington are proud to collaborate in the introduction of Eggs & Issues, a quarterly breakfast series inviting community conversations on topics presented by subject experts in state government, economic a...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 2
  Hours of operation  Admission gates: 9 am – 10 pm (Except Aug. 9, until 7 pm) Commercial exhibit buildings: 10 am – 9 pm* Youth Center: 9 am – 8 pm* Janis Center: 8 am – 6 pm Other exhibit buildings: 9 am – 9 pm* Rides: 10 am – 11 pm (open until midnight Fridays and Saturdays)  *Some buildings ...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 2
Family Concert Series in Westerville OhioDate: 07/29/2015 6:30 PM Location: Alum Creek Park North 221 W. Main St. Westerville, Ohio Family Concerts are FREE and held at the Alum Creek Amphitheater at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays. July 29 - Endless RecessFor more information about this event and to see...
By N. Joel Walter, Cr (Certified Remodeler)
(N.J.W. Construction Inc)
Comments 2
NJW, your Columbus, Ohio home improvement company, knows what a big deal curb appeal is. Whether you love being bold and dramatic, or more subdued and subtle… your exterior paint color can say a lot about you! We found this quiz on Houzz to help you decide what exterior color might be a good fit ...
By Stanley Stepak, Realtor - Avon Lake, Avon, Bay Village, Westlake,
(Howard Hanna - Avon Lake, OH)
Comments 0
CLEVELAND CLINIC RICHARD E. JACOBS HEALTH CENTER SPONSORS SHOREMEN BRASS CLASSIC The Cleveland Clinic is Legendary Sponsor of the 4th Annual Shoremen Brass Classic held on July 31st, 2015 at Avon Lake High School's Memorial Stadium. The DCI event, part of "Marching Music's Major League", brings s...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $146,860 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $72.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 96 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   88 79   0.11% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $391,000 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 195 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   187 175   0.07% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Liz and Bill Spear, RE/MAX Elite Warren County OH (Cincinnati/Dayton)
(RE/MAX Elite 513.520.5305 www.LizTour.com)
Comments 2
Western & Southern Open at Mason's Lindner Family Tennis Center August 15-23 2015   Your local RE/MAX agents Liz & Bill Spear with another "Mark your calendar" event!  This time it's the Western & Southern Open in Mason Ohio August  15-23, 2015!   This tournament hosts the world's best men and wo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $261,900 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 14 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   17 11   0.55% 0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $610,470 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $183.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 69 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   52 52   0% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Market ...
By Dana Garrett, Accredited Buyer Representative
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
$209,615, 3Bd/2.5Ba Single Family House, 1716 sqft.    Dana M. Garrett | HER Realtors | 937-645-6545dana.garrett@herrealtors.com | 16615 Paver Barnes Rd, Marysville, OH 43040 16615 Paver Barnes Rd, Marysville, OH 43040 3Bd/2.5Ba Single Family House   $209,615 Year Built 1989 Sq Footage 1716 sqft...
By Liz and Bill Spear, RE/MAX Elite Warren County OH (Cincinnati/Dayton)
(RE/MAX Elite 513.520.5305 www.LizTour.com)
Comments 0
Warren County Ohio Foreclosure Update: Sheriff's Sales through 08/24/2015We're in the peak selling season for Warren County Ohio.  School bells will be ringing before we know it and that usually starts a bit of a slow down.  The good news for the overall market is the number of distressed propert...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $310,990 -0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 29 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   25 25   0% 0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 20...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $152,940 -0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 10 0.25% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   8 9   -0.11% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $168,350 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 131 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   134 127   0.06% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

Ohio Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals