Explore Grove City, OH
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $207,170 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0% Total Listings: 145 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   139 146   -0.05% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
By Greg Large, A Tradition of Trust
(ERA Real Solutions)
Comments 0
Grove City Independence Day Celebration The community Grove City fireworks show will be Saturday, July 4th, 2015 from Grove City High School, 4665 Hoover Road.starts at approximately 9:50 p.m. A simulcast soundtrack will air on radio station Classic Country K107.1 FM. Free live entertainment begi...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
2894 Creith Ct 2894 Creith Ct, Grove City, OH 43123 PROPERTY DETAILS $117,000 LISTING INFORMATION MLS: 215010500Bedrooms: 3Full Baths: 1Partial Baths: 1Sq ft: 1444Garage: 1 Car AttaHeat Source: GasTaxes: $1770.00 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Clean and move-in ready, this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home feature...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $202,310 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 139 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   146 157   -0.07% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
6364 Buckeye Path Dr N, Grove City OH 43123   PROPERTY DETAILS $208,000LISTING INFORMATION Bedrooms: 4Full Baths: 2 Half Baths: 1 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home in Indian Trails Grove City. This house has 2,560 sq ft and a finished basement. Also has a master wuite with vaulte...
By Bernadine Hunter, SFR, ACRE, "Finding Solution to Your Real Estate Needs"
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty)
Comments 1
 I received an email today from one of my lending partners detailing the pending changes in the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) disclosure requirements.Just to refresh your memory, RESPA is "the act designed to protect potential homeowners and ena...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $198,420 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 146 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   157 165   -0.05% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $201,800 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 157 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   165 190   -0.13% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market...
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Grove City OH - Fountainview at Parkway Condo Overview Maps Photos Features Video $179,900 Condominium Main Features 2 Bedrooms2 BathroomsInterior: 1,552 sqft Location 4279 Waterside PlGrove City, OH 43123USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.Ho...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $200,580 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 165 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   190 189   0.01% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate M...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $201,870 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 190 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   189 212   -0.11% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $208,420 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 189 -0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   212 233   -0.09% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $206,250 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 212 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   233 262   -0.11% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate M...
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Elginfield Subdivision - Grove City Ohio OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures $159,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Partial BathroomInterior: 1,767 sqftLot: 0.20 acre(s) Location 3788 Carlotta StGrove City, OH 43123USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@home...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $204,780 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 262 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   267 285   -0.06% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Ma...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $198,350 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0% Total Listings: 267 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   285 269   0.06% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
  View Current Grove City OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 114Total Volume: $18,527,474Average List Price: $162,522Original Total Volume: $18,889,149Original Average List Price: $165,694Sold Total Volume: $18,030,714Sold Average List Price: $158,164 Homes Sold $399,000 - 4201 Jackson Pike,...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $194,540 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0% Total Listings: 285 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   269 242   0.11% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $191,040 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 0.01% Total Listings: 269 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   242 236   0.03% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Greg Large, A Tradition of Trust
(ERA Real Solutions)
Comments 0
  Grove City Business Opportunity     Home Photos Local Schools     PRICE REDUCED!         Greg Large ERA Real Solutions Realty 614-653-7653 Questions?Schedule a Showing!       Grove City Carryout Grove City, Ohio 43123   List Price: $195,000         Grove City Business Opportunity   Established...

Grove City, OH Real Estate Professionals