Powell, OH Homes for Sale
1
$295,000
4 br, 2½ ba, 2,529 sqft
24/7 Toll Free Info: (866)476-1067 code: 6192. Text 290 to (614)763-6690 for...

Explore Powell, OH
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $561,840 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 191 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   175 172   0.02% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for A...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $579,220 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $132.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 175 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   172 168   0.02% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $613,260 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $138.0000 0% Total Listings: 172 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   168 151   0.11% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 20...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $595,060 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $138.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 168 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   151 130   0.16% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for M...
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 2
Powell OH - Brookehill Village Overview Maps Photos Features Video $304,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 3,272 sqftLot: 0.29 acre(s)Year Built: 2005MLS #: 215015811 Location 49 Brookehill DrPowell, OH 43065USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $564,670 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $136.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 151 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   130 128   0.02% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Dublin Schools - Powell OH Overview Maps Photos Features Video $364,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,548 sqftLot: 2.19 acre(s)MLS #: 215013705 Location 7220 Cook RdPowell, OH 43065USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@home...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $572,280 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $137.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 130 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   128 133   -0.04% -0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $552,390 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 128 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   133 165   -0.19% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $566,260 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.0000 0% Total Listings: 133 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   165 180   -0.08% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $542,770 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.0000 0% Total Listings: 165 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   180 184   -0.02% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $538,680 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0% Total Listings: 184 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   198 195   0.02% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Ashmoore Subdivision - Powell Ohio OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $369,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms2 Partial BathroomsInterior: 3,452 sqftLot: 0.27 acre(s) Location 522 Ely Court NPowell, OH 43065USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homestha...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $530,290 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0% Total Listings: 198 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   195 188   0.04% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for S...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $514,480 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 195 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   188 166   0.13% 0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  View Current Powell OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 89Total Volume: $31,548,974Average List Price: $354,483Original Total Volume: $32,056,273Original Average List Price: $360,183Sold Total Volume: $30,912,375Sold Average List Price: $347,330 Homes Sold $1,100,000 - 891 Matthews Brook La...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $493,590 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 188 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   166 148   0.12% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
The Sam Cooper Team, HER Realtors just listed another home to sell in Powell Ohio. The Sam Cooper Team, HER listed 8692 Filiz Lane for $674,900. If you know anyone that may be interested in this beautiful home please be sure to have them contact Sam Cooper today!
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $528,810 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 0.03% Total Listings: 166 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   148 138   0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $519,380 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.01% Total Listings: 148 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   138 131   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

Powell, OH Real Estate Professionals