Explore Knox County, OH

View all cities

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 1
Apple Valley Lakefront and Waterfront Homes are in strong demand and and it is very rare that we have anything on the water available in this price range.  We just listed this home at 525 Lakeview Heights Drive at the Apple Valley Lake for a local bank and we priced it to sell at $350,000.  This ...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 0
 The Apple Valley Lake and Marina looks very different when you see them from a drones birds eye view.  You can view dozens of videos of the Apple Valley Lake including Apple Valley Lake Boating, Apple Valley Lake Beaches, Apple Valley Lake sunrises and sunsets, a hot air balloon and a boat ride ...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 1
Area residents pass the Mount Vernon Ohio Public Square and the Knox County Ohio Courthouse dozens of times each year and so many people people rarely notice these remarkable landmarks. You may wonder how this is possible but it's because these two community amenites are located above the visual ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
There are currently 10 Apple Valley Lake Howard Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes is 142 Days with the average listing price for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes being $419,011. The most expensive Apple Valley Lake Howard Home ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
There are currently 10 Apple Valley Lake Howard Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes is 101 Days with the average listing price for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes being $419,011. The most expensive Apple Valley Lake Howard Home ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
There are currently 9 Apple Valley Lake Howard Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes is 70 Days with the average listing price for Apple Valley Lake Howard Homes being $419,518. The most expensive Apple Valley Lake Howard Home fo...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 5
The Apple Valley Lake in Central Ohio is a popular and private lake community in Knox County.  The lake features 3 gorgeous sand beaches, 3 popular boat launches, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, club house, an indoor pool, a campground, a full service marina plus an adjoining 18 hole ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $318,910 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 18 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   17 20   -0.15% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $307,620 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.11% Total Listings: 17 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   20 24   -0.17% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $276,300 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 -0.1% Total Listings: 20 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   24 26   -0.08% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $312,480 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 24 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   26 22   0.18% 0.38% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $303,120 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 26 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   22 16   0.38% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $305,500 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 22 0.38% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   16 16   0% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $317,890 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 16   Total Listings Previous Months:April March   16 17   -0.06% -0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $291,930 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 16 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   17 25   -0.32% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $286,860 0.17% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 17 -0.32% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   25 30   -0.17% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Mar...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 8
Another really nice Apple Valley Lake lot just SOLD at 396 Grand Ridge Estates Subdivision.  There is increased activity in Apple Valley lot ownership and this year the number of purchase contracts that are "Sale Pending" at the Apple Valey Lake appears to be on the rise in 2015.   You can also v...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 3
Apple Valley Golf Course area and among high quality homes!  Filled with stylish features and upgrades throughout and it is super clean, nice, neat and very well cared for.  Tremendous deluxe kitchen with upgraded appliances, great room design with a light and airy feeling, massive master bedroom...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 3
Demand and buyer activity are on the rise for affordable Apple Valley Lake lots and the market is showing signs of  continued improvement already in 2015. This corner location on Grand Ridge Road and King Road featurues extra wide lot dimensions that offer the ability to build a wider and larger ...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 1
Affordable Apple Valley Lake lots are in demand a bit earlier this year.  The Apple Valley Lake has already experienced strong buyer activity for available lots with recent sales and with newly pending lots mirroring if not surpassing most prior years which is a really great sign of things to com...

Knox County, OH Real Estate Professionals