Chestnut Bend 2013 Market Report
Chestnut Bend home sales fluctuate each year. With only 171 homes one year they're up the next they're down. It not just the economy that causes this.
The number of sales was down a good bit, but prices increased just like the other neighborhoods of Franklin. The average sales price in Franklin in 2013 was $454,207 or 6% less that those in Chestnut Bend. Prices increased 10% overall in Franklin in 2013 with days on the market down 16%.
Chestnut Bend is located behind Franklin High School. It is an easy walk to downtown Franklin with the walking trail that runs behind the neighborhood and over to the Harpeth River at Margin Street.
The trail, in the opposite directions links to Franklin High School, Maggies Dog Park and the Recreation Center next to Mack Hatcher.
There are currently no homes on the market in Chestnut Bend. Homeowners considering a move in 2014 should get their homes ready for market and get them listed with a local Realtor soon to take advantage of this lack of inventory.