- Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Cara Mancuso
- Long Realty - Dove Mountain, Marana AZ
- Contact Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Cara Mancuso (Long Realty - Dove Mountain, Marana AZ)
- Google Profile
- Find me on Google+
- Cell Phone
- (520) 909-2988
- 12080 N Dove Mountain Blvd, #100, Marana, AZ , 85658
- I've been an Arizona REALTOR since 2005. I've worked with Short Sales & Foreclosures, earning the designations of SRF & CSSN, (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, & Certified Short Sale Negotiator)
CUSTOMER SERVICE vs. Salesperson
Sales is, well…, selling. A salesperson seeks to persuade someone to buy or sell a home in exchange for money or credit.
Customer Service establishes a personal relationship to help prevent transaction challenges and make the home buying/ selling process as simplified as possible for you. Communication is paramount and no question is too small. Proactive research, disclosure, follow-through, troubleshooting, anticipating and knowing the market is all part of your customer service. My sales savvy is used on your behalf negotiating the best terms and the fairest transaction for you.
“HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?”
When you hire me as your REALTOR, you get Cara Marcelle Mancuso, SFR--I personally handle the details from start to Close of Escrow.
Respect – I’m here for you. Of course I don’t work 24/7 – that would be unfair to myself and my family. But expect the adage “"Do to others as you would have them do to you." I was raised that way, raised my own family that way, and believe it to the fullest.
I also have a wonderful team of licensed professionals to help you with financing, relocation, repairs, inspections, improvements and more. Referrals are a great compliment – depend on trusted, tried, professionals to help you in your real estate experience.
I strive to be as knowledgeable and informed about the Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, and Vail markets as I can be. I have a SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, and CSSN designation – Certified Short Sale Negotiator- and stay up to date with the continuous changes to the distressed property sale markets. Relocation – investing – REO – foreclosures – short sales – VA – FHA - Home selling and Home buying – Just give me a call, and I’ll ask – “How may I assist you?” My goal is a lasting relationship together with warm and caring customer service for you.
Dove Mountain Office
520-665-3105 Office 520-572-6714 Fax
- I began working with Cara during a difficult time of my life. I didn’t know where I was going or exactly what I wanted. Cara was patient and helpful during my entire house hunting experience. She gave me guidance and time to find a real home. Michelle S.
- Cara, thanks for your huge effort and expertise. W/o you, it would have been impossible to get our lovely home. We will spread the word 'bout you. Anna and Reyford W.
- When we began looking for a home in Tucson, AZ, we knew absolutely nothing about Arizona. Cara M. Mancuso made this part of the US as familiar to us as our backyard in New Jersey. She showed my husband and me each and every home that was to be seen...till we found the most perfect home for us. The most tireless and conscientious efforts were spent in her pursuit of perfection to fulfill our criteria (which she did to the nth degree) in answering our questions and coming up with solutions that left us free to handle a move across the country so smoothly. I cannot come up with words of praise high enough to recommend Cara as a Realtor to use. Her treatment of us was as friend, not client. There is a commercial on television, I believe it is for the Olive Garden in which it says to the effect, "when you're there, you're family." Take it a step further, "When you work with Cara Mancuso in looking for a home in Tucson, AZ, she takes you under her wing, similar to a mother hen, protects you from the ills of what is out there, finds what you really want and can afford, and gets it for you." James and Ava H.
- I first wanted to thank you for being such an amazing person and a great real estate agent. Frank and I were having pretty bad luck with realtors before you came along; It’s hard for some people to understand, “No, that’s not the type of house we’re looking for” or “We don’t like that”. I can’t tell you how many times we had to tell the same person these same things over and over.Secondly, you went above and beyond for us on more than one occasion and I can’t tell you how much we appreciate that!! You responded to every one of our crazy emails and phone calls and dealt with some of the craziest sellers and brokers ever!Thirdly, thank you for being honest with us; it’s nice to hear someone say that something isn’t perfect and not worth the thousands of dollars to fix. Thank you for speaking your mind and helping us to find what we needed. We really appreciated that you never made us feel like we were missing something if we didn’t choose the house you wanted for us. You never tried to steer us your way or pressure us into something we did want. You are a very kind and honest person, Cara and I love you to death for it! If there ever comes a time (which there will) when frank and I need to buy or sell a house, you will be the first call we make. Thank you so much for helping us find our new home. Brent and Pam C.