- Tara Stone ~ NJ Estates and Stables
- David Realty Group
- Contact Tara Stone ~ NJ Estates and Stables (David Realty Group)
- Cell Phone
- (908) 209-9277
- (908) 264-8851
- 530 South Avenue West, Westfield, NJ, 07090
- A positive attitude is everything in a challenging market. Let's talk about all the wonderful opportunities that are out there right now! My team creates "stable" relationships
NJ Estates and Stables is New Jersey’s premier website created with the horse enthusiast in mind. We offer our visitors a place to view and compare properties all over New Jersey suited to accommodate your personal lifestyle. Take a few moments to browse our pages and you will see we aren’t your typical real-estate site.
Although the properties we feature allow the possibility to keep your horse(s) at home we also understand that not everyone has the time or desire to maintain horse facilities. That’s where the Estates portion of our site comes in, search for beautiful homes in your desired area, then use NJ Estates and Stables resources to locate your closest equestrian facility that meets all your needs.
Along with offering you comprehensive information on horse properties across New Jersey, Estates and Stables offers our clients an exclusive "newsletter". It features useful tools, including NJ Real Estate news, local events, places to shop, and our favorite..adoptable horses and charity events.
We are here to make your Estates and Stables dream a reality! As valuable as NjEstatesAndStables.com is, our founders know that there is nothing more powerful than person to person communication. Click on the contact us tab to speak directly with our site founder Tara Stone or one of our qualified team members.
When you choose to work with me as your Real Estate pprofessional you gain my honorably standings as a member of the National Association of Realtors and my education as a Accredited Home Staging Professional ASPre. I embrace the technological world we live in and grow my business through innovation while remembering that you always go back to basics. I focus a keeping a strong person to person relationship which provides a stable foundation to build upon.
Why Choose Me as Your Realtor:
Even when the Real Estate business was booming, succeeding in the market required drive and commitment. In today's challenging times these are attributes that are not only important they are a necessity! In the fast paced world of cell phones, emails and voicemails I believe that we've lost touch with the person that matters most..You!
As your Realtor, I will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations. Selling? I promise I will treat you and your home with respect and present you with a marketing strategy to get you maximum profit in minimum amount of time.
- Guide you through the entire process of buying and/or selling, from finding homes to look at, showing you what the housing market is doing in your area, to assisting you in finding financing that best suits you.
- I promise to follow through with all your real estate needs! I am available 7 days a week 365 days a year. If I cannot answer your questions right away you can be assured that I will work diligently to find the answers as quickly as possible.
Referals are my lifeline..my reputation is my living!
My Business is built through lifetime clients..Not just one sale!
New Client Testimonial: 1/11/2012 My wife and I got in touch with Tara when we were planning to relocate to NJ back in March of 2011, and were looking toward buying a single family home. We opted for Tara after reading testimonials about her on her then website. Having worked with her, I can say that all those glowing testimonials were absolutely true!! Tara is a charm to work with! Whenever I flew in for scheduled viewings, she was very punctual about time, and had done all the necessary research about the property of interest. She was extremely patient, showed us what we interested in, but also showed us what was on the market, which allowed us to think outside of the box. Once we found our desired house, she worked very much in our interest to negotiate a great price!! And then she literally hand-held us till the closing..... Summary: Based on my experience with Tara, I have no hesitation in fully recommending her to all seeking a great real estate agent!! Positives: Charming personality and friendly disposition, respectful of others' time, highly knowledgeable, very patient, ability to identify one's needs with respect to a desired property, works tirelessly till the end-game. Negatives: Can't think of any.…MORE
2009: I was showing a client homes all day.. 8 to be exact. As we turned the corner to her home she asked me if I had a good relationship with my mother..When I replied Yes, a wonderful relationship she said "tell her she did a great job". I smiled, thanked her and dropped her off..then I called me mom and said Thank You. - Ann Smith
2010: Tara Stone is most certainly the Realtor of the year. She is incredibly knowledgable, energetic and patient! She has incredible follow through and goes entirely above and beyond what you would expect in a Realtor. She truely listens to your dreams and ensures they come true. Thank you Tara, for not just finding us our dream house, but more importantly our dream HOME!!! We are looking forward to a lifetime of memories."
Mark, Jennifer and Carina Haythorn Sat Jun 13 2009